10.act two

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
010 . CHAPTER 10 |  IMESSAGE + NARRATIVE !
we're back baby

 CHAPTER 10 |  IMESSAGE + NARRATIVE !❝ we're back baby  ❞

iMessage WED, 16 DEC,12AM

iMessage
WED, 16 DEC,12AM

parker
ayoo

skater kid
its the 16 of dec

williams ☎️
yeah no shit sherlock

skater kid
haha funny

ashlee🪴
john and i won the bet right?

skater kid
well technically no

parker
yeah because he broke her heart before
he actually won her heart:)

sky👩‍❤️‍👩
so u and little johnny lose

skater kid
YEAHHH

williams ☎️
now go get me my starbucks

ashlee 🪴
its 12AM ??!?!?!

williams ☎️
then later when u wake up 👁👄👁

parker
wheres john & belle ?

sky👩‍❤️‍👩
oh they're having a little deep convo in
belle's room 😃

willams ☎️
LMAO THE EMOJI

skater kid
can y'all quit spamming this convo is
very deep and interesting.

MONTHS LATER, the group have drifted more than ever and for the first time in forever, the group chat they had was quiet and the last conversation was months ago. Aaron, Hudson and Belle moved to LA and have their own apartment together while Renee and Skylar moved to New York to pursue their dreams as fashion designers and Hazel  and Johnny still in Canada.

Vinnie and Belle have been dating for 4 months now, their relationship was very stable and Aaron and Hudson have been very supportive so were the girls however, Johnny has not said anything or replied any of Belle's messages which was odd.

Hudson and Skylar were doing long distance and many hook ups later they were finally together, officially.

The group was finally going to reunite after months of not seeing each other for a good 3 and a half months.

" WE'RE BACK BABY" Skylar and Renee say in sync as they open the door to their home, Hazel run towards them giving them a big hug and johnny hugging them both too after Hazel lets go, Renee and Skylar gave them gifts, it was custom made sweaters that each and everyone in the house would receive so that even when they were apart, they still have something that reminds them of home.

Soon, the trio walked through the door " hello" Hudson waved and just then Skylar crash her lips onto Hudsons, Aaron and Belle walked in but just then, Johnny's mood dropped and of course, Belle walked up to him after saying hi to the three girls " johnny!" she called but he ignored her, she held onto his arm but he pushed her off " what is wrong with you?" she asked almost raising her voice causing everyone to keep quiet, all eyes were now on the two best friends. Johnny turns and his eyes now meeting hers for the first time in three months " whats wrong with me?" he repeated with a tone, " you left without saying good bye ! you didn't even say anything to me and you just left" he argued causing Belle's face to soften, he added " everyone got a goodbye and even had one last time to hug you and you just left me like that without saying anything, you didn't even look at me"

Belle runs his fingers through her hair and lets out a deep sigh, " You think I wanted to just leave for three months and not say anything to you? you really think I wanted to ? Johnny, you are my best friend we've been friends for years now and you think its easy for me to just leave like that without saying a single thing to you? I text you everyday for 3 months and you don't even reply and you're mad at me for leaving because I can't even bring myself to say goodbye to you without getting emotional and I can't bring myself to be next to you because i'm gonna miss you so much and its hard for me because you are so important to me and you mean the world to me" She breaks down in tears mid sentence, Johnny stood there not knowing what to say but that didn't matter as Belle walked to her room and slammed the door shut.

Johnny knocked the door before entering the room, he lets out a sigh at the sight of his best friend laying on her bed wrapped up in her sheets " belle, i'm sorry" he apologised with a soft tone.

Belle sat up still wrapped in her sheets " why'd you get mad in the first place?" she asked the boy sitting in front of her, he shrugs " maybe im just scared that you'll replace me with someone else" he responded to Belle who smiled a little " no one can ever replace you, silly"

After their made up, they joined the others who were eating " we bought taco bell,"

" oh I'm gonna visit Finn tomorrow," Belle informs the group who nods their heads " i'm just gonna pack some of my stuff" skylar chuckles.

They ate their dinners and then spend the rest of the night together, they even had a sleepover in the living room.