06.ACT ONE

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
006 . CHAPTER 6 | NARRATIVE (+ imessage )!
fuck you and jennifer !

      " OH FUCK OFF HUDSON" Renee pushes Hudson off her , the boy falling on to the ground and making the girl laugh in response not even a single " im sorry" or " are you okay" just laughter

      " OH FUCK OFF HUDSON" Renee pushes Hudson off her , the boy falling on to the ground and making the girl laugh in response not even a single " im sorry" or " are you okay" just laughter . The brunette boy stood up on his own two feet and walked to the kitchen to bother his other friends , Belle and Aaron sitting at the dining table talking away about decorating the house since the teenagers didn't really do much — they just put a television , a couch and thats all . They decorated their own individual rooms but never really focused on the living area of the house , Belle and Aaron were sick and tired of the sad living space and decided to add a little few details to the house .

Belle notices Hudsons presence , she looked up at the boy who was trying to read the writing on the paper from his point of view but it was hard since it was upside down for him , Belle showed him the paper making it easier for him " we're going to IKEA , everyone is coming." Belle pointed at each and everyone of them now looking at the asian girl with frowns on their faces .

The seven teenagers got ready and hopped into Hudson's car ,
they played some music to fill up the whole vehicle .

" ALL I NEED IS YOU BY MY SIDE !" Hazel screamed at the top of her lungs the lyrics to ' one love' by Justin Bieber that was playing through the speakers of the car , Skylar joined in
" See i've made mistakes time after time , time , time" she sang .

Johnny chimed in , "your love is like a roller coaster"

The whole car filled up with the group singing well , yelling the lyrics of the throwback song and they had time for one more song before they reached their destination as predicted by the GPS in Hudsons car instructing him of which direction to go .

The song played , the group gave each other looks reminiscing about the event that happened when they were yelling on top of their lungs and didn't care if they got noise complaints from their neighbours , they all looked at Belle as she sat there with her face in her hands when she recognised the song

" wait wait here's the part" Aaron swatted his hands as everyone kept quiet.

" fuck you and jennifer , i know you're out with her !" they screamed as a group , the group played this song over and over when Belle got her heart broken by a boy she liked ever since he walked pass her in the school hall way , the two dated for a while and broke up because he cheated on her and turned out to be a racist asshole .

Belle lets a chuckle escape from her lips as she remembered how hard her friends tried to get the girl out of her bed and how hard they tried to make her smile which they obviously succeeded.

Hudson parked his lovely car his mom got him for his 18th birthday in the parking lot of the furniture store , they unfasten their seatbelts and got out of the car one by one and making their way to the entrance. They walked around the store and discussed if the item was the right sizes or which one they should get and of course they fooled around most of the time which caused them to gain stares from the other customers but they didn't really care.

" Vinnie i swear" Jordan groans in annoyance as he threw his head back to the boys bed and puts his hands on his face , Vinnie walked out of the bathroom for the third time and showing Jordan his thirst trap tiktok every single time to the point Jordan wanted to rip his eye out .

Vinnie laughed at his best friend's reaction and sat down beside him with his facial expressions suddenly soften down , " your gonna talk to me about that girl ,arent you ?"Vinnie predicted but it sounded more like a question , Jordan nods and sat up with his legs and arms both crossed .

" I already explained everything to you" Vinnie looked at Jordan who gave Vinnie an unimpressed look , Jordan puts a hand on his shoulder " what about faith ? you're telling me and the whole internet that you guys are just friends but do you really feel that way about her ? just a friend." Jordan spat causing Vinnie to chew the inside of his lips not knowing how to answer his friend.

" we are just friends." Vinnie argued with the only sentence he could form . Jordan gave him that ' are you sure ?' look and Vinnie walking away trying to escape the situation, he walked to his dresser and puts his hands up in defeat .

" i dont know exactly," He sighed earning Jordans chuckles ,
" its just a huge love triangle ,isnt it ?" jordan pats vinnie's shoulder before walking back to the living room where his girl friend was and leaving Vinnie in his room alone .

Vinnie grabbed his phone off his desk and sat down on his bed , he looked at Belles contact and stared at it debating if he should text her , he threw his head back and rest his hands beside his head with his phone still grip on tightly . Suddenly , his phone buzzed his eyes light up , he looked at it but it was just an email , he groans and ignored it .

 Suddenly , his phone buzzed his eyes light up , he looked at it but it was just an email , he groans and ignored it

iMessage
Fri , 27 NOV , 3PM

vincent van gogh 🙄
hi
[ DRAFT ]

vincent van gogh 🙄
how are you ?
[ DRAFT ]