01.act three

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
001 . CHAPTER 1 |  NARRATIVE !
why did she have to leave me

"FINN," she runs towards him with her arms open wide and wrapping them around the boys neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist " how are you?" he asked still holding onto each other, she breaks the hug and looks at him " im okay, how are you?...

"FINN," she runs towards him with her arms open wide and wrapping them around the boys neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist " how are you?" he asked still holding onto each other, she breaks the hug and looks at him " im okay, how are you?" she asked the boy who had a smile on his face " i'm doing great"

" You're really growing up so quickly" he joked earning a glare from Belle " you should meet vinnie one day" she lets out a small laugh " i better and if he doesn't match my vibe then break up with me and maybe be with that guy from 2nd grade or whatever" he laughed.

" Vinnie is a great guy and I'm sure you'll love him" she defends Finn nods his head and the two headed to his home.

" VINNIE ! FOR GODS SAKE" Kio groans and throws a pillow at the boy laying on his bed and whining " you look pathetic" Jordan says walking into the room and laughing " whats his problem" he asked Kio who rubbed the back of his neck " because-" kio gets cut off by Vinnie whining into his pillow " WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE ME"  Kio points " because of that. his just obsessed with belle and sad that she left and then today, she told him that she was meeting a old friend named Finn."

" oh finn wolfhard?" Jordan asked, kio nods " yeah so Vincent here is jealous"

Vinnie gets up " i am not jealous." he argued back earning stares from the two causing him to keep quiet, " come on, just get out of bed. She's coming back in 3 days"

" Cynthia, you and belle are friends right?" Vinnie asked the girl who nods her head " Well do you know how close her and Finn are?" he asked Cynthia who responded " they're really close like her and johnny type of close but maybe even closer, I heard they made out once" she joked about the last part scaring Vinnie a little " just kidding, they're just friends."

" So you're like in love ?" Quinton asked Vinnie who shrugs " its just something special about her you know"