09.ACT ONE

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
009 . CHAPTER 9 | NARRATIVE !
research always helps

 CHAPTER 9 |  NARRATIVE ! ❝ research always helps ❞

   "should we open it ?" Kio whispered. Jordan nods his head slowly as he reaches out for the door knob , Kio covers his mouth to contain his laughter he runs back to the living room , Vinnie and Anthony staring at him " Faith ! its faith !" Kio burst out with laughter , Anthony chokes on his water and Vinnie yelling into a pillow he was hugging .

" i opened the door and she was gone but she left this box i guess its for you , lover boy" Jordan says as he walks back to the boys and hands over the brown box to Vinnie who looked confused.

He didn't open it he just left it in his room sitting there on his table , he stared at it from a distance but he didn't feel like opening it until he gave up , he got up and opened it .

it was empty just a piece of paper in it , he stared at the paper with a even confused look " what the fuck ?" he mumbled to himself.

He read exactly what it said on the paper , he tore it and threw it away together with the box . Vinnie walked back to his room and laid on his bed scrolling through his tiktok for you page again , he groans and got up walking to Kio's room and throwing himself onto the bed and crushing Kio

" ow !" Kio cried

Vinnie gets up now looking down on kio who was laying down , " i'm going to canada ."

" Okay so your new song just came out why can't you take a day off ? you have been in the studio all week you might as well live there." Belle groans as her best friend gets ready to leave the house , Johnny chuckles at the girl " then come with me" she shook her head " i'm just gonna be distracting you and your team , have fun i'll be annoying sky" Belle wrapped her arms around her best friend before walking away to Skylar's room .

" I did my research on that Vinnie guy" Skylar smirked , Belle looked at her in shock and taking a look at her computer screen with information about Vinnie , " and he has a girlfriend ? her names Faith and he used to talk to Emily" Skylar informed Belle about the information she had so far from her ' research'

" no way, it can't be our emily can it ?" Belle asked Skylar in disbelief, Skylar typed something in her computer and found a picture of Vinnie and Emily together

" no way" belle mumbled

" research always helps."