03.act two

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
003. CHAPTER 3 | NARRATIVE + imessage !
let the games begin

             IT WAS THE LAST DAY  of Vinnie and Kio's trip to Canada, the two had bonded a lot with the group there was a lot of yelling and deep conversations everything was a mess but for Belle and Vinnie, they got to know each other so much bet...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

             IT WAS THE LAST DAY of Vinnie and Kio's trip to Canada, the two had bonded a lot with the group there was a lot of yelling and deep conversations everything was a mess but for Belle and Vinnie, they got to know each other so much better than on face time.

Belle was now packing her bags and leaving for a week to LA and of course, Johnny was anxious but he trusted Vinnie that he would take care and keep Belle safe. The three left for the airport, Belle next to the window, Vinnie in the middle and Kio on the other end
"kio shut up" Vinnie warns the boy who keeps laughing at his phone, Belle just looked out of the window and stayed unbothered.

After a long flight, they finally arrived at the  Los Angeles airport they got out of the plane and did all the necessary things and made their way to the sway gaming house.

" Welcome home" Jordan greets with his arms open wide which wrapped around Kio and then Vinnie, he looks at Belle and tilt his head a little " you brought something back from Canada ?" He asked sarcastically and welcomed Belle, she smiles and before she could speak Vinnie pulls her to his room.

" so this is the toilet you make all your thirst traps?" Belle asked trying to contain her laughter, she looks around " you honestly make your room into a museum and you'll earn lots of money." She laughed at her own sentence earning Vinnie's chuckles, he sat down on the bed beside her " what do you wanna do" vin asked, she shrugs " i'm down for anything but nothing can change my mind about LA"

" She laughed at her own sentence earning Vinnie's chuckles, he sat down on the bed beside her " what do you wanna do" vin asked, she shrugs " i'm down for anything but nothing can change my mind about LA"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

iMessage
THU, 10 DEC, 2AM

sky 👩‍❤️‍👩
wait.. i just realised..

ashlee 🪴
that youre stupid ?

parker
lmao

sky 👩‍❤️‍👩
no. i just realised that aaron
and hudson made a bet but..
y'all never said which side y'all were on ?

sky 👩‍❤️‍👩
whether y'all were rooting that vinnie wont
break Belle's heart or that he'll break her heart..

skater kid
oh right..

ashlee 🪴
okay maybe sky isn't stupid..

sky 👩‍❤️‍👩
😘

fav white boy 💗💓💘
omg i'm betting on the fact that he'll make her happy

ashlee 🪴
count me in

sky 👩‍❤️‍👩
no.. i actually think he'll break her heart

williams ☎️
same as sky

parker
heart break

skater kid
^

fav white boy 💗💓💘
okay so its 2 vs 4

skater kid
yeah :)

parker
this is interesting

williams ☎️
i guess we'll just see

ashlee 🪴
let the games begin.