07.act two

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
007. CHAPTER 7 |  NARRATIVE !
i still hate LA

THE DUO ARRIVED IN LA, Emily had just picked them up and dropped them off at the hotel, " this hotel is so pretty" emily admires the hotel room where her two friends were staying

After talking and chilling for a bit Emily left and went home leaving Johnny and Belle alone in the hotel room " i'm gonna take a nap" Johnny informed the girl who nods her head and headed into the shower.

Belle lays down on her bed and looked outside the big window. Johnny finally woke up from his nap and got cleaned up so the two could go grab dinner, " should we get room service?" belle asked the starving boy who nods his head , they ordered room service and waited for their food to come "so i think i might go and visit some friends, you wanna come ?" Johnny asked but she rejected his offer " its okay, i might just go for a walk in the park or something" she chuckles.

" I still hate LA" belle mumbles

The next day, Johnny went to visit his friends and left the sleepy Belle in the hotel room alone. She woke up and it was already 2pm, she had a really rough night— she got dressed and cleaned up the room and then went out of the hotel complex to a nice park.

The nice afternoon breeze brush against her soft skin, she took a deep breath and exhales, Belle tried her best to take her mind off everything but somehow it seemed rather hard.

She felt like someone was following her, she turned around but there was no one there thinking she was going crazy she decided to walk back to the hotel but then someone covered her mouth, Belle tried to call for help but the grip was too tight.