04.act two

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
004 . CHAPTER 4 | NARRATIVE !
y'all acting like a married couple

      IT HAS BEEN THREE DAYS into Belle's visit to Los Angeles, Vinnie tried to make a trip she would never forget— she had visited the different content houses and got to know some of the tik tok creators, she got along with Jordan and especially...

IT HAS BEEN THREE DAYS into Belle's visit to Los Angeles, Vinnie tried to make a trip she would never forget— she had visited the different content houses and got to know some of the tik tok creators, she got along with Jordan and especially his girlfriend Maddy. But, most of the time she stayed in Vinnie's room and just laid on his chest and they'd just talk.

Vinnie slowly runs his fingers through her soft brown hair, " you can't go in there!" they heard Kio yell followed by the door swinging open, Faith appeared " who is she ?" she hissed at Vinnie who rolled his eyes. Belle stood up and walked towards Faith knowing who she was because Kio talked about her without Vinnie knowing, Belle smiled " hi i'm belle, nice to meet you ! you must be Faith ? yeah heard about you and you sound like a bitch well, Vinnie obviously doesn't want you here and no one does so how about you leave." Belle insisted to the now confused Faith, " no i'm not gonna leave" she stood her ground but Belle laughed " well then we won't stop you, i guess you'll just have to stay here and watch this" she walked towards Vinnie cupping his cheeks and bringing her lips closer to his and connect them together, Vinnie deepens the kiss which Belle slowly pulled away and looked at Faith. " we can make a sex tape for you," She winked at Faith who walked out furiously.

Vinnie stood there confused " what just happened?" he asked. Belle smiles and sat down on the edge of the bed " Kio told me about her and she honestly seems like a bitch but okay"

Johnny, Hudson and Aaron arrived in LA because they wanted to know how things were going and because they just wanted to leave Canada. Belle was now reunited with three of her best friends, they stayed in an Airbnb, " you guys arent official but y'all acting like a married couple?" Hudson murmured.

" no" Belle glares at him as she takes a bit out of her mac and cheese that Aaron made.

Johnny agrees with Hudson, " hudson isn't wrong though"