004.act three

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
004 . CHAPTER 4 | NARRATIVE !
if he loves you, he'll understand it

VINNIE AND BELLE went back to their long distance relationship, Belle decided to stay in Canada for a little while until she felt better — she has been trying her best to get herself together again but it hasn't been easy, her friends have definit...

VINNIE AND BELLE went back to their long distance relationship, Belle decided to stay in Canada for a little while until she felt better — she has been trying her best to get herself together again but it hasn't been easy, her friends have definitely helped a lot.

" so you guys aren't broken up right ?" Kio asked Vinnie who nods his head and said " just long distance"

" how and when did Faith even go to Canada," Jordan wondered Kio shrugs and says " maybe therapy wasnt enough or knowing that you guys were together triggered her."

Belle sat down on her bed and looked at pictures of her and her family, she smiled at them and looked outside the window " the sun set is pretty, isn't it" Finn chuckles as he sat beside her " you should take a break from things. Go back to Korea and just hopefully get your mind off things," He suggested but the girl seemed hesitant " going to korea is just going to remind me of them but sure, thank you Finn" she smiled a little.

" by the way, i'm always here okay" Finn reminds her before he walks out of her room, she smiled and thought about Finns suggestion.

" go, take that break or whatever you wanna call it" Johnny tells the girl who was looking out her window, he passed her a cup of tea and sat beside her " but what about this long distance thing with Vinnie, I'm just scared that we-"

" do what you think is right"

She lets out a deep sigh, " and what am i supposed to do, what if he takes it the wrong way?" she overthought, Johnny placed his hand onto of hers " if he loves you, he'll understand just breath and think about what you think is right for you"