008.act three

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑵𝐓 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
📱 '₊‧☁️ ₊·⁺🦋
008 . CHAPTER 8 |  NARRATIVE !
i'm so sorry who is this ?

THE BOY sat down on his couch with his phone in his hand hesitating to press onto the ' call' button but after much deliberation he finally did it, the first time it said the number was unavailable but he tried again and it went to voicemail he si...

THE BOY sat down on his couch with his phone in his hand hesitating to press onto the ' call' button but after much deliberation he finally did it, the first time it said the number was unavailable but he tried again and it went to voicemail he sighed but didn't give up " third times the charm" he whispered to himself and called again. Finally, someone picked up the phone " hello?" the person said but Vinnie couldn't form any words " urm who is this?" but no answer then he snapped himself out of his thoughts, " uh hi" he finally answered " im so sorry who is this?"  the person asked causing Vinnie's heart to shatter a little.

" I'm vinnie? you deleted my number?" vinnie chuckles, "um hold on" the call gets put on hold.

" Vinnie?" Belle asked, " yeah, you deleted my number huh?" he lets out a soft laugh " no? that was my roommate and she was probably just messing with you." Belle laughs

Vinnie covers his face " oh yeah" he was now embarrassed at himself and thought that he was the biggest fool.

" is everything okay?" she asked with a hint of worry in her tone, " yeah, i just wanted to call and say that I'm sorry for how I reacted and uh I hope that everything's okay back at home and yeah just take care of yourself .I miss you and I love you" he quickly ends the call before she could say anything else

" i-" she realises the call  ended, she sighs and threw herself onto her bed " you clearly still have feelings. belly, go and be with your prince charming" Her roommate encouraged but Belle shook her head " no I can't, you know what happened." she looked at lily, her roommate and then noticed she had a voicemail.

" he probably left that voicemail, listen to it!" Lily shook Belle's arm excitedly, Belle listened to the voicemail.

"uh hey Belle, this is Vinnie. Vinnie Hacker in case you forgot who Is was but if you really forgot then hopefully this can help you remember who I am, i'm Vincent you know? the guy who loves annoying you every single time and the one who loves being around you. But i'm calling because I just wanted to say that I hope you're doing okay and that everything back home is good, i'm so sorry for everything and you really deserve so much better and i'll try my hardest to be that better you deserve, if you give me a chance to be. You probably moved on because its been months but its alright because i'll wait for you and even if that means you never come back or catch feelings again. I'm running out of time but thank you so much for everything, i love you and i miss you every day Belle alright i have to go, bye"