Chapter 8

Author POV

It is now the battle between you and Leon at the stadium and many people cheered loudly. The gym leaders are also there.

Host: Ladies and Gentleman it is time for the special battle. On the left side we have the champion of Galar LEON!!

The crowd cheered loudly as Leon came with his usual clothes waving at the crowd.

Host: And the legendary Pokemon master, whose also the Kalos Queen and Top coordinator in Johto and Sinnoh, Y/N KETCHUM!!

The crowd cheered even more as you came out with your usual clothes waving brightly at the audience with a smile that made the males blush which is the gym leaders and Raihan.

Nessa: So this is Y/N Ketchum.

The others nod in agreement as both were on side.

Host: The battle between Leon and Y/N will begin. Each side were only using three pokemon. If all the three pokemon faints the other will be victory.

Both of you nod and grab the pokeball.

Leon: Aegislash come on out.

You: Ninetails battle time.

Both of your pokemon came out ready to fight.

You: You may have your first move.

Leon: Right, Aegislash use aerial ace.

You: Ninetales use firethrower (fire spin + flamethrower)

As Aegislash was about to hit Ninetales, Ninetales started to spin as she release a flamthrower making it power up like the fire spin. Aegislash hit Ninetales but got hit by fire type moves.

Leon: Aegislash no!

Aeigislash weakly got up as you look closely so is Ninetales.

Leon: Aegislash use sword dance then iron head.

Aegislash release a blue sword surrounding it and charge it with iron head.

You: Ninetales use Mystical thrower (Mystical fire + Flamethrower)

Ninetails release a very powerful fire type move as it hit Aegislash making its eyes widened and smoke appeared. Once the smoke disappeared, Aegislash fainted.

Referee: Aegislash is unable to battle. Ninetales wins.

The audience cheered as Leon returned his aegislash.

You: Ninetales return for now. You deserve it.

Ninetales nodded as she return.

Leon/You: Dragapult come on out/Blastoise battle time.

Both pokemon came out as Leon smirk and said.

Leon: Dragapult dragon rush.

Dragapult float in the air as dragon shape appeared and ready to hit Blastoise.

You: Dodge it and use ice beam.

Blastoise did dodge making Dragapult hit on its own. The smoke appeared as Blastoise use its ice beam while Dragapult was struggling to got up. The smoke cleared to see a frozen Dragapult and a smirking Blastoise. The gym leaders were shock at what they saw.

You: Let's end this use dark pulse.

Blastoise let out a darkish purple beam at the frozen Dragapult making a huge explosion. Once the explosion was done, it reveals a fainting Dragapult.

Referee: Dragapult is unable to battle. Blastoise wins.

Raihan: Wow she sure is strong.

Bea: You mean stronger than every champion.