Chapter 8

Author POV (The next day)

It was the other's time for catching Pokemon to their additional team. They including you were right now at the forest catching finding some Pokemon to catch.

Mallow: Ooh I want a grass type.

Then a Skido appeared out of nowhere and tackle Mallow making her fall to the ground.

You: Mallow, are you okay?

Mallow: Eheh I'm fine.

She grabs the wild Skido and got up. Mallow notices the Skido and coo at the cuteness.

Mallow: Aww, it's so cute. What type of Pokemon is this?

You: It's a Skido a grass-type naive in the Kalos region.

Mallow; That's it. I'm gonna catch this Skido!

She exclaimed while raising the Skido as it was confusing. Mallow put Skido on the ground and grab her Pokeball.

Mallow: Hey Skido. Do you want to be a part of my team. We will be best friends. Right Tsareena.

'Tsareena'(She's right, you should join us)

The Skido looks at Tsareena then at Mallow and lets out a happy cry and headbutt its head into the Pokeball making it enter inside. The Pokeball shakes three times before it heard a click meaning it was caught.

Mallow: I caught a Skido!

She cheered as everyone smile.

Lana: Congratulations Mallow.

Mallow; Thanks, Lana.

You: Shall we continue on catching Pokemon?

All: Right.

Then they all continue walking through the forest. Many hours later, they all eventually catch their Pokemon.

Mallow: Skido, Cacturne, Cradily, Budew, and Eevee.
Lana: Piplup, Feebas, Marshtomp, Magikarp, and Panpour
Kiawe: Talonflame, Scorbunny, Magmar
Lillie: Clefairy, Alolan Sandshrew, Dragonair, Swablu, Pachirisu.
Sophocles: Shinx, Electivire, Blitzle, Helioptile
Max: Male Kirlia, Tyrunt, Beldum, Absol, Zangoose, Mawile
Bonnie: Teddiursa, Eevee, Lillipup, Audino, Gothita, Milcery

You: Well it's time for us to go back to the castle now so we can take a rest from walking and then after that we will train your new Pokemon.

With that, you all went back to the castle.

Bonnie: Ooh I can't wait to play with my Pokemon and give them lots of love.

She said excitedly making you all chuckle. You all reach the castle and went to take a rest after a long time from walking around the forest, catching Pokemon. As they were taking a break, you went to the garden to see your Pokemon as usual.

Aaron: How's the other's day on catching Pokemon.

You jump once again to see Sir Aaron walking up to you.

You; Before I could answer that, since when you keep scaring me.

Aaron: Sorry.

You: Anyway, all is great. It took us an hour to find some Pokemon for them to catch. What did you do while we are in the forest?

Aaron: Nothing just strolling around the castle and training with my Lucario.

You hummed a little and said.

You: I see then. But I think you need a break also.

Aaron: And why is that? You're worried about me, didn't you?

You blush and said.

You: S-shut up. I-I need to go now.

With that, you hurriedly walk away still blushing.

Timeskip...

It was time for another training but this time their New Pokemon on speed. You did the same thing as usual but instead of Druddigon, it's Gardevoir.

You: Are you all ready?

Their Pokemon lets out a happy cry, with determination on their faces.

You: Okay Gardevoir, use Psybeam.

Gardevoir releases out another Psybeam at them which they quickly dodge well except for Budew. You sigh as the others walk out after their training with their other Pokemon.

Mallow: It's okay Budew, you did great, just try a little harder okay?

She said to the sadden Budew as Tsareena uses Aromatherapy on Budew making it heal. Budew lets out a happy cry and hugs Mallow making her chuckle. Everyone awed at the scene.

You: I'm going to give them a break for now. Then once they're ready, let's do this again

You said clapping making them nod in to understand. A few hours later, it was now afternoon and the newly caught Pokemon are done training, and now they are as fast as the other Pokemon.

You: Great job! Now I think we need to rest now. Oh and Ash I have something to tell you. Follow me.

Ash got confused at that and follows you. You lead him to the garden and said.

You: Now to tell you something.

Ash: What is it, sis?

He asks as you begin to think what are about to say.

You: Okay, you see Ash. Once the league is starting. I want you to change your real name into a fake name.

Ash: Uh, why?

You: About that...The traitors might actually enter that league, and so are you. I need you to cover your identity so the traitors won't know your Ash. You will reveal your real name once you got to the finals.

Ash: But what about you?

You: I'll also cover up so Delia and those traitors won't know it was me. And then once you win or not, we will spill the tea to the audience about the truth.

Ash grins once again and said.

Ash: Alright, if you say so. But if the traitors will apologize to me, I won't forgive them for what they did to me.

You: If you say so. It's your choice. Now come on, it's almost dinner.

With that, you two went back inside the castle.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight:*bangs head to the wall* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marionette: Nuuu Midnight!*stops me* Why are you banging your head to the wall?

Midnight: No reason. But anyway, I'm sorry if this is short. But Y/N will meet Goh at the league. And the next chapter is that 9 months later scene. (This sounded like Harry Potter 'a year later scene'). And also I still need to update Percy Jackson and Pokemon crossover reader insert today and after that science activity sheet and crap stuff, as usual. Bye! Imma yeet myself now *runs to the rooftop floor*

Marionette: STOP THAT NONSENSE THINGS YOU'LL DO MIDNIGHT!