Chapter 3

Author POV

Sophocles:Are you alright?

He ask as he walk up to togedemaru.Next was Lillie and Snowy who finds a two vulpix which was your pokemon.

Lillie:Snowy,that pokemon is a Ninetails from Kanto,and that's what you look like when your evolve.

She said pointing at the two Ninetails,your pokemon which they notice as Snowy walk up to them.The Kantonian ninetails looks down and started to lick Snowy's forehead so is the Alolan Ninetails.Lillie smile that Snowy made a new friend.Next was Lana who find a dewgong and your water type pokemon which is a Seadra,Empolion,Palpitode,and frillish

Misty:Oh and Lana if your wondering how the other pokemon from different region is here.That's Y/N's water type pokemon.

Lana nods as Popplio create a balloon trowing it at dewgong which it throws to frillish making throw it at Empolion then to seadra and to palpitoad,then back to Popplio as Lana claps at the scene.

Lana:That is just wonderful.

Ash:Coming to Kanto with everyone sure is fun.

You:I have to agree with you.But wait....where is Rotom?

You ask looking around so is Ash but find to see Rotom taking pictures of pokemon from Kanto.Like squirtle,Charmander,Magnite and many more.

Rotom:If I keep this up,I'll be able tp cover the data of every pokemon in Kanto!

Then everyone get back inside the laboratory for the display.

Kukui:Now this is about the time that we need to display the difference of Kanto and Alola Pokemon.

You let burrow Brock some of your Kanto pokemon that is difference of Alola so is Misty but Alolan pokemon as they throw the first and it is Exeggutor.The Kanto Exeggutor was shock at how tall the Alola exeggutor was.

Lana:Kanto Exeggutor is so short.

Kiawe:I guess it doesn't get much sun here.

Mallow:They sure are different.

She said agreeing the two.Next is Brock throw his geodude and you throw your alolan geodude.

Lana:That geodude doesn't have eyebrows.

Sophocles:Is that what you call?

He ask at the hairy brow on the Alola Geodude.Next was Muk.The Kantonian Muk was Ash's while the Alolan was your.The two came up to you two and give a big hug as you both laugh.

Ash:Muk its great to see you.

You:Yeah its been so long that I haven't seen you since after being the Kalos queen.

The next one is Dugtrio which was your pokemon also.The alolan has a hair while the Kantonian one doesn't.

Kiawe:Ahh,its gone bald!Here you go,you can wear my wig on,I'm so sorry!

He said with anime tears while handling his wig,thinking the dugtrio is bald making the Kantonian dugtrio confused.You sweatdropped at this scene and said.

You:Umm Kantonian Dugtrio really doesn't have hair.

Kiawe:Oh

Brock:And last but not least is this!

He said as he release a Kanto Marowak.

Kiawe:And here's mine.

He said throwing his alolan marowak.The two marowak stare at each other and they started head butting each other preparing to fight one another until Brock and Kiawe tried to stopped them.Tried