Chapter 21

Author POV

The next day, before the final match between Cynthia and Ash, Cynthia walks up to Ash and said.

Cynthia: Hello, Ash.

Ash look up after he stared at his gloves and said.

Ash: Hey Cynthia, is there something wrong?

Cynthia: Oh nothing wrong. I just want to have a request.

This made Ash surprise. He has never heard of what Cynthia requested from him before.

Ash: What is it?

Cynthia give him a closed eye-smile and said.

Cynthia; I want your Legendary Pokemon to battle my Pokemon to see how strong they were.

Ash's eyes widened even more and said.

Ash: Wait. They're not my Legendary Pokemon, it's from my sister, Y/N.

Now it was Cynthia's turn to get surprised and said.

Cynthia: Huh? Really?

Ash nods and started to explain what really happens. After his explanation, Cynthia's fist clench harshly and said.

Cynthia: Those crooks. Worst than Team Rocket.

Ash: Yeah. After the league, sis decided to tell what happens to the whole world so that their life will be a living hell.

Cynthia: I see. Well, that's my queue to leave. Good luck Ash.

With that, she walks out to the room as the others finally arrive while holding their food.

Bonnie: Woah! It's the champion, Cynthia!

She said with stars in her eyes and they all walk up to Ash and Lillie gave him food which he gladly accepted. Meanwhile, you were about to go back to your seat after telling your father to appear once the final match is over so you can show him the traitors when suddenly someone called your name.

Steven: Hey, Name!

You turn around to see Steven walking up to you.

You: Hey Steven is there something wrong?

Steven: Oh nothing really. It's just that...

He started to blush which you got confused at his expression.

Steven: I just wanted to say...I lo-

Diantha: Hey Y/N.

He got cut off by Diantha who found you.

You: Oh hey, Diantha.

Diantha: Wanna join us for breakfast?

You: Oh no thank you. I just already ate breakfast with my brother and friends back at the castle.

Diantha: Aww, how shame. It's fine. Anyways, come on now, stone boy. Confess to her later on.

With that she walks out, leaving a grumpy Steven and a confused you.

You: What does she mean 'confess'?

Steven: N-nothing.

With that, he walks out leaving you to chuckle, and continues to walk. You already knew he has a crush on you since you could tell by his blush crept on his cheeks.

Host; And now, the day you've all been waiting for. The final Match!!!

Loud, excited cheers were heard the whole stadium as you smile, can't wait for the revenge.