Chapter 9

9 months later 
Author POV

One month to go and the league will be almost done setting it up and Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles, Lillie, Bonnie, Max, and Mallow's Pokemon already evolve into their final stage. They also learned new moves and now very speedy as your Pokemon. Meanwhile, many trainers across the world come to the Ogre region to compete and that includes the traitors. They step out of the plane and they were in awe at the sight.

May: It's so beautiful!

Brock: Yeah. I bet that weakling wouldn't enter the league.

The others nod in agreement and went to walk around the city.

Dawn: Hey guys, how about we go to Pokemon Center to sign up and then book a room so we can stay here until the league starts.

All: Right.

With that, they went to the Pokemon Center nearby and went to the counter.

Nurse Joy: Hello, how can I help you all?

Misty: We're here to sign up for the league.

Nurse Joy: Sure.

Meanwhile with you and others...

You: Okay, now all you need to do is go to the Pokemon Center to sign up.

Then Mew senses something and went to tell you.

'Mistress, I sense the traitors here in Ogre region'

All: What?!

You frown at that and sigh and said.

You: I think we need a hood to cover us up. Oh, wait nevermind.

You said as you see Mew already had a cloak thanks to psychic. You give the cloak to Ash which he grabs and wears.

Lillie: The traitors are here too?

You: I'm pretty sure they're here to compete also. Once we see them, you and I are gonna hide our faces so they won't notice it is us.

Ash: Right.

You motioned for them to follow and went outside the palace. As you all walk to the Pokemon Center, Ash suddenly bumps someone.

????: Oh I'm sorry.

Ash look up to see a man with blue eyes, and black hair with red highlights.

Ash: Oh, it's fine. I should've been the one who will apologize. Oh, I'm Ash, and this is my partner Pikachu.

'Pikachu'(Hello!)

Goh: Oh right, I'm Goh and this is my partner Raboot.

'Raboot'(Hello)

Kiawe: Hey Ash, come on now!

Ash: Oh right. I have to go now. I have to sign up for the league with my friends.

Goh: Wait really?! I'm also gonna sign up too. Can I come with you?

Ash: Sure. Come on.

With that, he grabs Goh's hand and went to where you and others are. They finally saw you and others whose waiting for Ash.

You: Ash, who is this?

You ask as you point at Goh.

Ash: Oh right. Everyone meet Goh. Goh meet Kiawe, Lana, Lillie, Sophocles, Bonnie, Max, Mallow, and Lastly Y/N, my sister. Goh will be joining us since he will also sign up.

He said as he pointed at all of you. When Goh heard your name his eyes had stars in it and said.

Goh: Wow! I can't believe I met THE Legendary Pokemon Master Y/N Ketchum!