Chapter 7

Author POV

Before the start of the training, Ash went to the garden which is near the forest to release all of his Pokemon.

Ash: Come on out, everybody!

All of his Pokemon comes out and started looking around in confusion.

Ash: Hey guys, were here in the Ogre region at my sister's palace. She said she will help me train you all so we can get ready for the upcoming league.

They look at him and let out a happy cry.

Aaron: I see that's all of your Pokemon, huh?

Ash jumps slightly and turns around and his jaws drop. There he sees Sir Aaron and Lucario whose grinning.

Ash: Wha- How?!

Sir Aaron chuckled and walk up to him.

Aaron: So you're Ash Ketchum, Y/N was talking about? The one who saves from chaos in each region but betrayed by your so-called 'friends'

Ash: So, sis told what happened to me?

Sir Aaron nods making Ash sigh.

Ash: I see. But how are you alive?

Aaron: That doesn't matter how I was alive, Ash.

Before Ash could speak, your voice was heard.

You: Ash. Come on, I have to explain things to say!

Ash: I'm coming, sis.

Aaron: Well, I think you should go now. We will talk about this later on.

Ash looks at him and nods and runs up to where you and his friends are. Once he found you and the others who were at the battlefield, Ash quickly walks up to them.

Mallow: Ash, where were you?

Ash: Oh, I was at the garden, releasing my Pokemon.

He said sheepishly making you sigh knowing it was a lie.

You: Anyways. The first thing to train your Pokemon is speed. To make your Pokemon as fast as extreme speed or more than that, I will make one of my Pokemon use a move then dodge them as fast as they can. And since little bro has many Pokemon...

You turn to Ash and continue to speak.

You: Your Pokemon your gonna train is 10 each. Once if they're tired another 10 Pokemon you will train. But don't worry, to others. You can catch Pokemon in the forest not too far in the palace. The Pokemon are naive from the different regions. The trainer can only have six pokemon every time. There are also some mega stones out there right at the mountain. If I remember correctly. But for now, we can start training your Pokemon, then we will catch some more.

All: Right.

Then that's when they all start training their Pokemon, with the help of you of course. You use one of your Pokemon which is a Druddigon. The training continues that makes it a few many hours. Eventually, all of their Pokemon were get it and now they started gaining more speed.

You: Okay, one more time. Druddigon uses hyperbeam!

Druddigon releases another hyper beam at all of their except Ash's Pokemon who've been trained by your Greninja. They all dodge with more speed, missing it.

You: Okay, that's it for now. I knew you all were tired.

Mallow: Tsareena, you did great. You've even faster than before.

Tsareena smiles and flips her light green calyx.

Lillie: You did great out there Snowy.

'Vulpix'(Thank you)

Then suddenly the two maids came with a cart of desserts and the other cart is filled with Pokemon food.

Maid 1: I think you all need to have a snack.

Sophocles: Wow!

He said drooling over the desserts making you chuckle.

You: Of course. Thank you.

The two maids bow a little and went back.

You: I think we should eat ice cream first before it melts.

You said as you went up to the second cart and put the bowls of Pokemon food down to the Pokemon. The others went to their seat and grab some desserts. You also went to your seat and grab your F/F (Favorite flavor) ice cream and all of you eats.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys so...apparently I'm having double work on updating this book and 'My demigod cousin' book. And of course, another module arrives. Every two weeks (or sometimes three weeks), I have my time to finish them before the retrieval and I don't want to get panic like a chicken again. So my schedule in updating books is every 5 days, I'm going to take a rest for now or doing a module. After 5 days, that's where I will update the books. So yeah bye!