Chapter 7

Key:
H/C-Hair color
F/C-Favorite Color

S/F/C-Second Favorite color

E/C-Eye color

F/F-favorite food

F/D-favorite drink

Author POV

After a surprising encounter reunion between Ash and Y/N, it is time for Y/N to go to Galar and meet the champion Leon. You were right now still at the Kanto, with your mom helping to get you in disguise so no one notice you while in the middle of your trip.

Delia: Aaand there

You look at the mirror and saw your H/C hair turns into F/C dye hair with S/F/C faded dye hair. Your E/C turn into F/C eyes, and your wearing your outfit, Delia gave it to you.

You: It's awesome.

You said happily as Delia chuckled.

Delia: Now sweetie. Once you arrive at the Galar, be sure that you don't slip your real name out of your mouth and don't even have to get a boyfriend, because I remember the last time, there are many hentai there and trying to kidnapped my princess and raped her. I don't wanna let you do this in Galar.

She dramatically says making you and your partners sweatdrop and said.

You: I'm fine mom, I have my Pokemon anyways. I need to go to Professor Oak's lab so I can get my pokemon.

Delia: Ok be careful sweetie.

You wave her goodbye and rushes to Professor Oak's lab. Once you arrive you finally came in time since Professor Oak was already there.

Oak: Ah Y/N, you came 

You:Yep. I need to get my Kantonian Ninetails, Blastoise, Mawile, and Lopunny's pokeball please?

Professor Oak nod and went to get their Pokeball. You went to the backyard and started to find your Pokemon you need. Once you finally found them you led near the door that lead to the inside of the lab and started to speak.

You: Alright guys. We have another battler to battle me and it is your turns to shine but this time we were going to Galar.

You said excitedly making them cries in happiness, since it was their turn to battle. Professor Oak finally arrive with their pokemon's pokeball and handle it to you.

You: Thank you. Now return.

You said returning the other pokemon and went out waving goodbye to Professor Oak and release your Hydreigon that it is hidden in your bag beside containing your everyday outfit, money, and anything that you need.

You: Hydreigon can you take me to the airport?

'Hydrei'(ok)

You:Now Tsareena and Greninja return and mew get into the bag.

You said returning Tsareena and Greninja as mew did get into your bag and hop onto Hydreigon's back and take off. Once you arrive at the airport, you return your Hydreigon and hurriedly went inside the plain, ticket in hand your mother bought yesterday and went into your respective seat. You sigh, misses your brother as he was in his own journey with his new friends with him and look at the window. You grab your earphones and phone and started playing music while staring at the view which the plain already take off.

Timeskip

You finally arrive at the Galar as mew poke her head out of your bag to take a good look at Galar. You decided to book up a hotel. Once you have a room booked, you enter your room and plop to your bed.