Bored

(WARNING: This chapter is a lemon/smut/whatever you want to call it. It's nsfw.)

You put a pair of your pants in the dresser, shutting the drawer. That was the last of everything you had to move in. You had saved the clothes to put up last, and now you were finished with that task. You sighed, flopping onto Scott's bed. Or, you supposed it was both of yours bed now. You smiled at that, rolling over to face the ceiling. You folded your hands together; now, you were bored. You didn't have anything left to do today, now that you finished moving everything in.

"Scott!" You yelled out, "I'm bored! What do you want to do?"

After a few seconds, Scott walked into the bedroom. He laid down next to you, leaning his head on yours. He began, "I dunno, what do you want to do, honey?"

"Hmm," You tapped your finger on your chin and said in a playful tone, "Well, I'm not in the mood to watch anything."

"Well, uh, what are you in the mood for, (Y/N)?"

"Oh, I don't know," You dragged the last syllable out, bringing your finger down to trace circles on Scott's chest.

He moved to sit up, "Well, we could, uh-"

You took his hand, giggling, "I was thinking we could maybe... officiate our bed? Now that we share it and everything."

He turned bright red, "O-oh, you mean-"

"Yes, Scott, if you want to," You took his chin in hand.

He looked away, fumbling, "Y-yea, I'd, um, like that."

You grinned, taking his lips with yours, relishing making your fiancé get all nervous like that. You lightly pushed him down onto the soft bed, taking a sitting position over him. He groaned, deepening the kiss. You opened your mouth, letting his tongue inside. You let out a moan at that, grinding against him.

He let out a sound of surprise, but then promptly flipped you over, taking over the top position. You parted from his lips, out of breath. You like it when Scott takes over. You wrapped your arms around his neck, trying for another kiss, but instead Scott took his kisses to your neck, trailing down and down until he reached to collar of your shirt.

"L-looks like we're gonna have to take that off," He said in a husky voice. You couldn't help but smile at Scott's sexy voice. It's so cute to hear his nerdy voice like that.

You removed your arms from his neck and he took off your shirt, tossing it to the floor. With that out of the way, he trailed his kisses further down. You moaned, bucking your hips, "Scott, stop teasing me like that!"

He smiled, bringing his lips back to yours, "I thought you liked it when I do that?"

You pouted, crossing your hands over your bare chest, "Maybe..."

"W-well, I guess I won't ever do that again, then," He teased between kisses.

"No, I never said you couldn't do that," You looked away, "You're such a tease, Scott!"

He chuckled, bringing his lips back down to your neck, "It's because I love you."

You wrapped your hands back over his neck, beckoning him to come back up to kiss you. He complied, passionately kissing you. You grinded up against him and he grabbed your ass, grinding back with you. Your hands moved back down, taking his shirt off, throwing it next to yours. You gave him a light push to make him get up and you took off both of your pants.

You eyed him up and down breathlessly. You love seeing him like this; on top of you, naked, with that look in his eye. You looked at him, his eyes trailing up and down your body, his face red. After a moment, he leaned back down on you, crashing his lips against yours once more. You wrapped your legs around his waist, grinding against him, and he grounded in return. He gripped your thighs, deepening the kiss.

You moaned from the feeling of his hands tenderly, yet firmly grabbing your thighs. At that, Scott finally slid into you, groaning, "G-god, you're so tight, (Y/N)."

You pressed your head against the pillow underneath you, moaning, unable to gather a sentence together to respond to that. As he sped his pace, you tightened your legs around his waist. He leaned down to give you a kiss, changing his position. You moaned his name out at that, as he had hit a sensitive spot.

He bit his lip, hitting that spot again and again, harder this time. You arched your back, almost screaming. You gripped his back, nails digging into his skin.  At that, you both came, your legs spasming against his hands. You screamed out his name, him moaning yours in response.

He pulled out, laying next to you. He took your hand giving you a soft kiss, "T-that was, um, really good, (Y/N)."

You giggled, leaning your head against his chest, "Yea, it was Scott."

He kissed your temple softly, then said, "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

You cuddled up closer to him, "I love you, too, Scott."

(A/N): Alright, guys! I hope this was a good enough apology for how short the last chapter was! Yes, I know I said I wouldn't write a lemon, but I felt like pushing myself and writing something that was out of my comfort zone, and this is the result! My first time ever writing one, but I hope you guys enjoyed it!