Moving In

You sat down the last of the boxes on the living room floor. You were finally moving into Scott's house today, and you could not be more exuberant about it. You had already informed your landlord about moving out and you had already paid off the last bits of rent. The only thing left to do now was to unpack now that all the boxes were inside the house. And your fiancé was already on that, confirmed by a quick glance towards his direction.

You smiled to yourself, opening a box with a pair of scissors. You had no idea what you did to deserve such a man. You pulled out some books and vhs tapes out of the box, mostly just cheesy soap operas and romance novels. What can you say? You like the cheese.

You started arranging the books and tapes on a wooden bookshelf by the tv. While doing so, you noticed one of your old tapes you completely forgot about. It was another one of your cheaply made dramas: Love is Hard When He's a Werewolf! Like every romance drama, the cover showed a super ripped dude with a damsel in distress by his side, but the man had wolf ears. Yea, it's bad. But in a good way.

"Babe, I found something I think you'd like!" You called out at Scott, who was opening some packages.

He perked up, walking over to you to wrap an arm around your waist, "What is it, honey?" You handed him the tape, covering your mouth as to not laugh. Scott gave it a once over and grimaced, but still shot you a smile. He chuckled, "That looks really bad, no offense." 

"None taken," You giggled, "It is really bad."

"Sounds like we should have a movie night sometime soon, then," Scott laughed, resting his head on yours.

"Yes, that'd be great. Cheesy movies are the best."

Scott grinned, kissing your forehead, "They are," He let his arm go and put the tape on the shelf, "But, let's get this stuff unpacked for now."

You rolled your eyes, already missing his touch, "Ugh, fine. Let's get this over with so we can chill."

Scott laughed at that, going back to the boxes on the other side of the room. You could get used to this already established domesticity. 

(A/N): Hey, guys! Sorry this chapter's so short, I kinda got a little bit of writer's block! Regardless, hope ya'll enjoyed it!