Night 5

You held your breath as your heard Freddy's deep, wicked laughter. You gripped Scott's hand tight as you shifted your body closer to the floor. You hoped to whatever's up there that Freddy couldn't see you two hidden behind the old animatronic suits. You trembled when the tall animatronic stopped in front of your hiding space. The bear nudged the old Bonnie suit you were behind. You froze, hoping that he couldn't see you.

How'd you get into this situation exactly? It's quite the story...

------------

You entered the pizzeria, excited that it was Friday. Tomorrow you would have your date with Scott! You skipped past the stage, giving Bonnie the ol' stink eye as you passed him. You entered the office and smiled at Scott, who was sitting at the desk, as usual.

"Sooo, the usual today? Or is there gonna be another thing out to get us tonight?" You half-joked, leaning on the left wall.

Scott put his arms behind his head, "Uh, nope, other than the fact that it'll probably be more dangerous today."

"As is expected," You rolled your eyes, "Do you ever stop to think why this is all happening?"

"Yea, but it's probably best we, um, don't know why."

You shook your head. The night then promptly started and you stood up straighter. Might help the situation if you were more aware, after all. Scott flipped up the cameras and stared at them intently. You popped a piece of gum into your mouth and stared into the abyss that lied beyond the office windows. Why did they have to keep it so dark in here anyway? You shook your head, remembering that this building has limited power. What kind of building has limited power like this anyway? Who the hell designed it to be like this? A psychopath?

Scott interrupted your train of thought, "I think both Bonnie and Chica are at the doors."

You nodded and slammed Bonnie's door shut with a glare of disgust then promptly made your way to (more gently) slam Chica's door shut. You blew a bubble, satisfied with yourself.

"Attacking us at the same time? Assholes," You grumbled, crossing your arms.

"You can say that again," Scott laughed for a second, then gained his composure, "By the way, both of them are gone now, but I'd, uh, keep the left door shut. Foxy's already on his way."

"Already?" You glanced at the clock. It was only 1 and Foxy was already running up to the door. You groaned and opened the right door, preparing yourself for the daily hook grinding.

You leaned on the back wall, blowing more bubbles. You fiddled with your uniform nervously. The night was going well so far, but you couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen. After all, the animatronics were being ridiculously active. You flinched as you heard Foxy's hook grind against the metal door. You'd think by now that he would realize that doesn't help him get in. Maybe he's just playing with you and Scott. You shrugged to yourself as Foxy left and opened the door.

"How're we doing on power, Scott?" You peered out into the hallway, trying to make conversation.

"We're doing pretty good so far. Don't wanna, uh, jinx it, though."

You nodded, "Yea, fair enough."

"So I heard the first episode of the second season of The Immortal and the Restless is coming out on Monday."

"Oh yess, I'm so hyped!" You pumped your fist into the air, "It's gonna be juicy as hell."

He grinned, "You got anybody to watch it with?"