Third Date

(Warning: this is semi-nsfw, it gets kinda naughty.)

You cuddled up closer to Scott. You were currently at his house watching the newest season of The Immortal and the Restless with him, but you could hardly focus on the misadventures of Clara and Vlad. You were now nearly on top of his lap, putting your right leg under his. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you even closer.

He buried his head in your chest, apparently paying as much attention as you. You sighed in contentment and rested your head atop his. You both stayed like that for a while. Even though you've only known him for a week, you couldn't help but feel this embrace as natural. 

The credits started playing; the episode had ended. Scott lifted his head off of you and you grabbed the previously discarded bowl of popcorn from the oak coffee table. You munched on a few kernels, still leaning on Scott, "So, whaddya' want to do now?"

"Um, I don't know..." He thought for a second and then smiled. He pulled you fully on top of his lap. You faced him and set aside the popcorn bowl. He continued, trying to sound flirtatious in his adorable nerdy voice, "Do you wanna, uh, have some fun?"

"Sounds good to me," You connected your lips with his in a gentle kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. He tenderly grasped your waist with both of his hands and deepened the kiss.

You moved your lips passionately against his, the gentle kiss quickly turning into a heated one. He began trailing his hands up and down your body. You pulled him even closer, your hands intertwined in his hair. 

Scott separated from you, you both gasping for breath. He rested his forehead against your's and gazed at you with nothing but a look of pure love. He sighed, "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Scott." You closed your eyes, feeling warmth inside.

Scott moved his head away from your's. Your eyes fluttered open, wondering what he was doing. You let out a groan in surprise when he began peppering kisses down your neck. You clutched the back of his head, loving the way his lips felt against your skin. He moved further and further down, stopping at the base of your neck. He froze.

"Babe, why'd you stop?" You mumbled after a second. 

He didn't answer and instead took your lips with his again. You felt adventurous, so you sneakily dragged your hand under his shirt, trailing your hand up and down his chest. He gripped your waist harder, though still gently, and moaned. He bucked his hips against your's.

You smirked and looked at him with half-lidded eyes, teasing, "Well, aren't you excited, Scott?"

He blushed and looked away. You grabbed his chin and reunited his lips with your's. The passion was resumed. You groaned, grinding against him. He deepened the kiss, grabbing your ass. You moaned his name against his lips.

He parted at that, panting. He said in a husky voice, smoother than usual, "Do you want to take this to the bedroom?"

You blushed and gave him a shy nod, despite how sensual you were just acting with him. He shot you a loving smile and promptly picked you up bridal style, carrying you to his room. You flushed bright red; you've never been carried like this before! He shut the door behind you two and set you gently on the bed. It's McLovin' time.

(A/N): Ooof, sorry guys. I wanted to write something sexy, but I absolutely suck at nsfw. Also I won't be writing a full on lemon because I'm too immature (if you couldn't tell by the finishing sentence lol). Hope ya'll enjoyed it tho.