Night 1

It was your first night at your new job at Freddy Fazbear's as a nightgaurd. You were a bit nervous, as you have heard some nasty rumors about the place. However, you did not let that discourage you, evident in the stride of your steps as you entered the pizzeria. It was strange seeing the normally happy and cheerful trove of childhood now as a dark and almost dreadful place to be. You shuddered as a cool breeze from the air conditioning brushed through your hair. You had not a clue as to where you were supposed to be for your new job, as your new boss never gave you the details, so you wondered a bit until you found an office. You entered the office, taking note of the open doors that can only be dealt with through a button on the wall. You shrugged and sat down on the office chair, briefly looking up at the monitor to see the animatronics all in one place. As they should be. After all, why would they move? They are bolted down. You are here to make sure nothing gets stolen or broken, not to watch over the animatronics, right?

You shook your head, your thoughts fleeing you as you hear a nearby phone ring. You jumped slightly at this and picked it up with a sigh. The phone answered, "Hello, hello? Uh, hi?" You rolled your eyes at the awkwardness of the man on the other side, "Yooo. Who do I owe the pleasure of speaking with?" 

"Um, I'm Scott," The man responded nervously, "I, uh, work in that office you're in during the day and sometimes during the night. Just wanted to, um, give you a ring and let you know that I'm on my way to help you get settled in. I know it can be strange being your first night here."

"Ok. See you then," You briefly slammed down the phone, not wanting to hear that nerdy guy's voice anymore.

While waiting for Scott, you noticed a quick movement out of the corner of your eye on the monitor. Your heart dropped and you slowly glanced up to the monitor, holding your breath. You checked the main stage and noticed that Bonnie was gone. "Oh shit. OH SHIT!" You started panicking, quickly zipping through each monitor to try to see where the animatronic went. You mumbled to yourself in disbelief, "Nah, this has be some prank done by that Scott guy... Animatronics can't move on their own, right?"

"Right!"

You screamed, throwing the desk fan to the figure in the doorway.

"Hey, don't throw stuff at me!" The man you just assaulted walked in, a hurt look on his face. He put his hands in his pocket awkwardly, "Um, it's me, Scott. By the way."

"Oh, its you," You sighed, running a hand through your hair, "Sorry for throwing that fan at you. I thought you were a... never mind... I'm (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you," He offered a pleasant smile and then proceeded with a more serious aura about him, "So, I guess I need to show you the ropes. So, the animatronics can get a bit quirky at night-"

You huffed, crossing your arms, "Yea, already know about that now!"

"You saw one move?" Scott quickly looked to the monitor, "They usually aren't that active this early in the week. So, I guess we better keep an eye on Bonnie, huh?"

"What," You frowned, "What is he going to do if he gets in here?"