You Can Sleep When You're Dead

Sorry for the delay i was taking a shower

—————

The sun went down at Gimhae Natural Forest and, with it, so went sobriety.

People were chatting loudly and dancing weirdly all across the campground. Each 'village' was played different songs from their bluetooth speakers, each had a camp fire in the middle and everyone was holding innocent looking juice boxes filled with alcohol.

The teachers and parents that decided to chaperone chose to also have some fun and were sharing a couple bottles of wine while walking around the campground to keep an eye on the students.

"Okay, losers. Time for food." Moonbyul said and moved closer to the fire, she was holding a big pot full of water and her soulmate held a bag full of ramen.

"Where's Y/Nie~~~?" Chaeyoung cried dramatically, obviously already too drunk to function properly. "I miss my baby."

"I'm literally right here." You mentioned and pointed to yourself, currently sitting sideways on Student Council President Kim Jisoo's lap, as she stopped drinking vodka and was now only consuming strawberry milk.

Rosé stared at you and Jisoo for a few seconds and started crying harder.

"Fuck you, Kim Jisoo!" She bawled. "My squad will fuck you up."

"The hell did I do?" Jisoo asked confused.

"What's wrong with Roseanne?" Jennie asked, she was sitting on a beach chair focused on her phone.

"Shes too drunk." Lisa said as she appeared with more firewood to throw at the campfire.

"And why do you look so sober?" You asked curiously.

"Because I am, hottie." Lisa winked. "I don't consume what I sell."

"Spoken like a true drug dealer, Limario." Sana pointed.

"What are we eating?" Jennie asked.

"Ramen." Solar answered quickly.

"I'm not eating that!" Jennie blurted out. "It's full of sodium."

"Then have fun being hungry, princess." Lisa taunted her and Jennie scoffed, immediately going back to her phone.

Once the water was boiling, Solar and Moonbyul filled multiple cups of ramen and everyone chose one.

"There's no shrimp." Dahyun lamented.

"I got one for you, baby." Sana said. "I'll boil some more water and make it for you~"

Dahyun squealed and kissed Sana in appreciation. Jennie gagged.

"Y/Nie~~~~" Rosie called. "Come share some ramen with me."

You stood up from the president's lap, she barely noticed as she was too engrossed on her noodles. You made your way to the log Rosé was sitting on, kneeled next to her and opened your mouth.

"Eheheh, kyeopta." She grabbed some noodles with her chopsticks and blew on them for a couple seconds before feeding it to you. "Good?"

You smiled and nodded. "Very."

She put the cup close to your lips so you could drink some of the soup.

"Careful, it's hot." She warned but it was too late, you gulped the savory liquid too fast and burned the roof of your mouth.

"Aigooooo!" You complained. "I burned my mouth."

"Nice one, Chaeyoung!" Jennie hissed.

"How is it my fault?" Rosé asked confused and took a big bite of noodles herself.