Good Morning And Bad Ideas

sup

it me again

I survived through comments so please leave yours

——————

You woke up warm and content in Jennie's arms. You had your head resting on her chest while she hugged you tightly with her chin resting on top of her head.

Suddenly you hear the click of a camera. Jennie was awake and with her phone.

"Oh, those three gorillas are gonna love this." Jennie laughed manically.

She had just taken a picture of you current position on her almost-bare chest with the intention of sending it to the group chat.

"And I'm even in my underwear," she pointed with a snort. "They are going to flip."

You were still too groggy and sleepy to care so you snuggled further into her, trying to go back to sleep.

"No no, wake up." She commanded and kissed your head softly. "I need to go home and shower."

You groaned. "You smell fine."

"For now." She sniggered. "Come on, baby girl. Up up."

She patted your back a few times and you whined hard. How could anyone expect you to get out of Kim Jennie's arms in the middle of a cold morning on a Friday?

Suddenly your door opened and you opened your eyes to look at the invader.

"What the fuck?!" Jiho screamed. "MOOOOM, Y/N HAD SEX UNDER YOUR ROOF!"

You jumped out of Jennie's arms and ran to your brother, shoving your palm against his mouth.

"I didn't have sex, idiot." You emphasized and let go of his face, not without a little slap.

"Yet," Jennie smirked. "I'm sure I'll be here more often, I liked your bed a lot."

You blushed furiously. "Please put some clothes on." You begged.

And Jennie did just that, she got up from the bed and stretched her arms over her head with a yawn, all in her semi-naked form. She walked over to the chair and started putting on her pants.

"Why are you in underwear if you didn't fuck?" Jiho asked Jennie without a hint of shame, or respect for his sister's private life.

"First of all, had I fucked your little sister, I'd be fully naked." Jennie retorted as she put on her sweater. "And second, because nunya."

"Fuck off." Jiho told her.

You were almost crying of embarrassment, none of the girls seemed to understand the concept of oversharing, or shame for that matter. You pushed Jiho out of your way and made your way to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back." You announced as you left.

"Fast, please. I have to leave." Jennie replied.

—————

You were stuffed into a large classroom with all the other seniors, you were able to catch a seat before the room filled up but most students were left standing. You were able to see Rosé alongside her squad standing up near the door, a pout on her face.

Lisa sat on the floor with her friends completely unbothered, her forearms resting on her raised knees. Jisoo and the council stood in front of the class and Jennie was sitting on top of a desk.

The blackboard read 'SENIOR BONDING FIELD TRIP' in fancy lettering, surrounded by crude drawings of penises and stick figures having sex.

Mr. Lee walked in and made his way between the students to the front of the class with the council.

"Everyone listen up," he tried but everyone kept talking loudly.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Jisoo stepped up and yelled. "Damn animals..." she complained.

The class got completely silent and everyone was paying attention to the front of the class.

"So," the teacher said excitedly. "I got you all in here so we can discuss the last field trip of the seniors!"

Everyone groaned.

"We are going on a three-day camping trick at the Gimhae Natural Forest!"

Everyone started shouting complaints.

"IT'S MANDARORY!" the teacher shouted. "You can only get out of this if your family provides a death certificate of you before the trip. Soulmates who go to others schools..." everyone stared at Irene. "are not only welcome but we encourage you to bring them, of course they'll have to pay a small fee."

Everyone looked scared and desperate. One flustered Kim Yerim raised her hand.

"Oh God..." the teacher muttered. "Yes, Miss Kim Yerim?"

"What about the sleeping arrangements?" She asked and everyone started whistling and making sexual noises.

"Couples can stay together in a tent," everyone cheered. "But we're having some parents who volunteered there as night guards, to make sure no sexual relations are happening."

Everyone groaned again.

"Students will have to provide their own tent and may bring food. Thank you all." He finished and left the class shouting behind.

You were kinda scared of what was going to happen. Would you have to share a tent with four girls? Would they make you wake up every two hours to go to another tent? How many coolers full of food could you bring?

You're a hungry girl.

"What the hell are you and the girls gonna do?" Irene interrupted your thoughts and you sighed.

——————

You were currently in a sports and outdoors store at the mall, your soulmates bickered the whole trip and fought when you were at a store buying some new clothes for the trip.

Now the five of you were looking for a 5-person tent that everyone could afford and matched Jennie's taste.

"What about this one?" Jichu pointed at a bright orange large tent.

Jennie scoffed, "I hate orange."

Jennie walked around and stopped in front of a fucking mansion of a tent, it had ROOMS and a transparent ceiling.

"What about this one?" Jennie questioned and everyone widened their eyes.

"Jennie, this costs my dad's monthly salary." Rosé choked. "We can't afford this."

"Then let me buy it!" She exclaimed and already pulling out a black titanium card.

Lisa stopped her, "yo, hell nah. We are not your sugar babies."

"I kinda am," you interrupted blushing and everyone looked at you, Jennie with a smirk. "What? Jennie-unnie insisted on paying for my new camping outfits."

"And told us to screw ourselves and wear the potato sacks we call clothes." Jisoo-unnie recalled and Lisa and Chaeyoung nodded.

"We don't want your money, Jennie." Rosé grunted. "So either we pick something we can all afford or you can sleep alone in your mansion-tent."

"Mansion-tent?" Jennie scoffed. "This isn't even the size of the guest bathroom near my kitchen."

The girls groaned. "Fine! We'll get the stupid orange tent!" Jennie caved in with an annoyed sigh. "Now we need one of those disposable mattresses that blow up."

Lisa looked at her with furrowed brows.

"A blow-up mattress?" Jennie nodded. "Those are not disposable, you don't throw them out after you sleep on them."

"You don't, I do whatever I want."

This trip was going to be a pain in your ass.