Treaty of Versailles But Not Really

This one got a little long because I can't help myself when writing the girls interacting with each other.

Hope y'all enjoy it.

I survived through comments so please leave yours

——————

You and the girls made your way to the mostly empty parking lot. Chaeyoung was now wearing regular clothes after a fresh shower. Shorts, a black band tee and a dark green plaid shirt wrapped around her hips. She looked confident and comfortable.

Lisa and Jennie grabbed you at the same time, each trying to take you to their respective cars.

"Y/N goes with me." Jennie commanded.

"Noooope." Lisa replied and kept pulling you.

"I came by train." You mumbled.

"Me too." Chaeyoung and Jisoo joined.

"We should all go together." Chaeyoung suggested. "God knows I don't trust any of you alone in a car with Y/N."

"I'm not riding the goddamn train." Jennie scoffed and adjusted her signature leather jacket over her uniform. It looked expensive. "And my car only has two seats."

We all groaned and looked at Lisa's piece of communism, Moonbyul and Sana waving at her since she was their ride home.

"What? We'll have to share with Moonbyul and Sana too?" Jisoo asks incredulously.

"It'll fit." Lisa nodded, mostly to herself.

———————

"Come on in already!" Moonbyul yelled at you.

You stared at the current situation. Lisa was in the driver's seat, Jisoo on the passenger. Moonbyul, Chaeng and Jennie tightly stuffed on the back seat. Sana was in the trunk.

You awkwardly made your way inside after Jisoo lifted the front seat for you to enter. You sat on Chaeyoung's lap as she was in the middle, which made her all smiles as she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Hold tight." She whispered in your ear as she pinched your thigh and you saw Jennie look at her with deadly eyes.

Lisa started the "vehicle" and the journey to the market began, Moonbyul and Sana begging to join you because they were hungry.

The car made a horrible noise and the back of the car was touching the road, sparks were flying where it touched. Jisoo pressed play on the cassette player of the car and the USSR national anthem started to boom loudly, making Jisoo quickly turn it off.

The tightness of the car made you feel hot and you pulled off your jumper making Moonbyul whistle to provoke the girls who all told her to shut up.

The road was getting quite bumpy and you were awkwardly bouncing on Chaeyoung's lap as she held you tight.

Moonbyul looked at you two and smirked. "Imagine how awkward this would be if Roseanne had a dick."

Everybody groaned in frustration, Sana yelled a 'goddamnit' through the trunk.

"Who says I don't?" Chaeyoung replied cheekly and pinched your thigh one more time.

"Oh great, now we have to compete with that too." Lisa jabbed making Moonbyul laugh. An audible 'WHAT' was heard coming through the trunk.

Your face couldn't get redder from embarrassment as you shoved your face on your sweater, holding a frustrated scream.

"I don't really have a dick, Y/N." Chaeyoung whispered.