Crunchy Ankles And Creamy Friendships

I'm back and i'm gayer than ever

Please smash that like button, comment and subscribe

---------

You barely slept.

You're looking like a panda with black bags under your eyes.

The morning is beautiful and the sun is already shining, birds are singing and people are talking. And you were dying.

You climbed off Lisa's arms as you made your way off the tent. Chaeyoung and Jisoo already up and boiling water in a fresh fire.

"How did you sleep?" Irene asks as she approaches you and give you a hug.

She already knew the answer based on the grumpy face you wore.

"I didn't." You hissed. "The girls kept rolling me around like a kimbap the whole night."

Irene let out a loud laugh.

"Oh wow, who knew 'Miss I Don't Need Four Holes To Handle Four Girlfriends' would struggle?" Irene teased.

"Speaking of holes," you started and made sure Chaeyoung was out of hearing distance. "I think Rosie slept with her phone because every time she spooned me I could feel something poking my butt."

"That was her penis." Moonbyul shouted from inside her tent, the one next to yours.

You were able to hear a loud slap and Moonbyul whine.

"Stop talking about peni." Solar hissed loudly.

---------

Meanwhile, inside the orange tent...

Jennie was on the beginning of waking up, eyes still closed as she sighed contently and made way to grab you, bringing you close to her body.

She let out a soft chuckle as she felt your butt wiggle softly against her. She wrapped you in her arms and let her hand caress your soft belly.

She felt so happy with you, she completely forgot about the other girls.

She left a soft kiss on your shoulder and got confused when the spot felt bonier than usual, she opened her eyes and almost had a heart attack.

Lisa.

With her mouth open and drooling on the covers, looking like a corpse left to rot in the forest.

"OH FUCK THIS SHIT!" Jennie screamed and pushed Lisa away, waking her up in the process. "EEWWWWWWW"

Jennie scrambled herself out of the tent while making gagging noises, she yanked Jisoo's water bottle out the president's hands, who has been watching everything alongside with Chaeyoung.

"What's going on?" You asked as you approached the commotion.

"Jennie was molesting Lisa in her sleep." Rosie managed to say between cackles.

"What the hell, Jennie?!" Lisa shouted from inside the tent.

Jennie finished gargling the water and spat it out.

"Where were you!?" She questioned you with an angry stare.

You hugged yourself, feeling scared of Jennie's deadly eyes.

"I was there unnie, talking with Irene." You pointed to the spot in front of Moonbyul and Solar's tent.

"Please don't leave like that." Jennie said, a bit softer but still angry. "I thought Lisa was you."

"Oh so you were supposed to molest Y/N like that?" Chaeyoung challenged.

"Yes!" Jennie confirmed simply.

"The hell did you do to Lisa?" You asked dumbfounded.

"Oh she was all cuddly and handsy and kissy with her..." Jisoo laughed.

"Gross lmao." Lisa said was she left the tent.

"Did you just say 'LMAO' out loud?" Jennie asked incredulously.

Jisoo made her way to you and kissed your temple, she offered you a strawberry cream sandwich half.

"Who the hell says that?" Irene questioned.

"Me." Lisa answered.

"It's stupid." Jennie stated.

"You're stupid, Lester the molester." Lisa fired back.

"Sometimes I say lol." Chaeyoung contributed.

"How do we know if you mean 'laughing out loud' or 'League of Legends'?" Jisoo asked.

"Context, I suppose."

Everyone nodded and went back to normal. Bless Chaeyoung.

----------

You and the girls were currently on a hike, mandated by the teachers.

You hated walking, it was tiring and sweaty.

Lisa and Chaeyoung were keeping the pace ahead as they were the athletic ones, Jisoo was behind them, followed by you and Jennie on the far behind, Jennie glued to her phone.

You suddenly stopped by a tree, the trunk was damaged and there was something carved on it.

KNJ ❤️ JJH

"Look, it's my brother and Namjoon..." You say as you ran your palm through the carving.

"The school made this trip before?" Lisa asked as she eyed the carving.

"Yeah, my brother said they did it in his senior year."

"Damn, this school is not creative." Lisa said and pulled a huge knife out of her pants.

That startle you to no end, making you jump and trip, falling over a small cliff and rolling down like a wheel of cheese.

"Aw for fucks sake!!!" You screamed as you heard a crack and a sharp pain hit your left ankle when you landed.

"What the fuck, Lisa!?" Jennie screamed and ran down to you along with the other startle girls.

"I was just going to suggest we carve our names too!" Lisa explained in desperation.

Chaeyoung kneel down trying to look at your ankle but you yelped in pain when she touched it.

"Oh, this is not good." Chaeyoung said, tears were forming in your eyes from the pain.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Lisa kneeled down too and helped you sit up.

"It's okay, I'm just a mess."

"No you're not." Jisoo said confidently. "Let's try and get you up."

You nodded and the girls gathered around you to lift you up. As soon as your left foot hit the ground you groaned loud.

"We'll have to carry her back to camp." Jisoo said. "Roseanne, you lift the girls in your squad, can you carry Y/N?"

"Definitely," she nodded and the girls lifted you onto her back, you legs wrapped around her waist and her hands held your thighs close to your butt to support you up. "All good, monkey."

"I'm your backpack." You smiled and let your head fall onto her shoulder. She giggled and hoisted you up a little more.

"Jisoo, Lisa and I will take the bags." Jennie commanded and shoved yours and Chaeyoung's bag onto Lisa's arms.

"Wait!" You said and the girl's all looked at you confused. "That tree, carve our names there."

Jisoo quickly grabbed Lisa's knife from her and made quick work on the tree before you all left off for camp.

         PCY
KJN  JY/N  KJS
         LM