A Trip With Mysterious Coolers

Filler chapter of the trip.

I survived through comments so please leave yours

——————

The sky was blue and the weather was great, just enough chill for a light sweater. There were three buses parked in front of the school and the energy was very positive around the seniors.

People were carrying backpacks and giant carry-ons, a separate truck would be getting the tents, mattresses and coolers to the camping ground while the rest of us would be on the buses.

Lisa picked you up in her god-forsaken car this morning so you wouldn't have to carry your stuff while on the train. The car was riding lower than ever even if it was just you, Lisa, Sana and Moonbyul inside, you suspected they were carrying something pretty heavy on the trunk.

When you arrived at school you ran to Chaeyoung's arms, she was expecting you in the parking lot so when Jennie arrived with the tent and mattress everyone would be able to help her load it into the helper truck.

Once there, Moonbyul and Lisa immediately pulled out an oversized cooler with a lock on it from the trunk of her car and it looked so heavy they were both struggling to carry it to the truck.

"What is in that?" Chaeyoung asked you and you shook your head, you had no idea but it probably wasn't good.

"Maybe a body they'll dump in the river once we get there." You suggested jokingly, but maybe a little serious, Lisa while being happy like a puppy, was also incredibly mysterious.

"Hopefully it's Jennie's." Jisoo spoke after joining us and hearing the conversation.

"Don't be mean." You scolded and breathed a sigh of relief when Jennie arrived in a black Range Rover and took two parking spaces.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Jisoo asked her while we made our way to her car to get the supplies.

"Yes?" Jennie questioned confused. "You guys can make yourselves at home and load everything, I'll just stay here."

"You're not gonna help?" Rosie asked angrily.

"Nah, I already did you all the favor of bringing the stuff here." Jennie shrugged.

——————

Once everything was locked and loaded, you all made your way inside one of the buses. After a short fight you ended up sitting besides Lisa.

"I'm ready to get my cuddle on." Lisa smirked and waggled her eyebrows.

From the seat behind us, Jisoo smacked Lisa's head with a book and Chaeyoung kicked her seat.

Jennie was stuck on the seat in front on us, sitting beside Irene.

"Where the hell is your soulmate?" Jennie asked.

"Her school is doing a trip to the aquarium so she couldn't come." Irene sighed, knowing what was coming.

"Really?" Jennie asked suspicious. "That's interesting, even the soulmates in college are here."

"Leave her alone, unnie." You tried. "Seulgi was very sorry."

"Oh, I'm sure she was." Lisa chuckled and you slapped her arm. "Ouch."

The buses started to make their way to the natural forest and Rosé's squad started singing loudly in the bus, making everyone groan and put their headphones on.

——————

After a very tiring bus ride, with lots of unwanted singing, sleeping cuddles with Lisa and a shitload of unnecessary stops to pee in the middle of the road, we were finally there.

The camping ground of the forest was deep into the woods and quite a bit away from the bathrooms. We were just one kilometer away from a very nice waterfall to swim on and had numerous hiking spots.

The school had separated us into big groups and given us an schedule for different hikes and activities, but everyone had their own plans involving doing a quick misstep on a trail and losing the group so they could make out with their soulmates.

The truck arrived a good thirty minutes later than the buses and everyone was excited to unpack their stuff. Chaeyoung had told you she brought big chocolate filled marshmallows she found in an American grocery store. Jisoo brought loads of snacks her family had made like kebabs, hot dogs and bread.

You went a little more simple, bringing loads of instant cups to share with your girls like spicy ramen, black bean noodles, rice noodles and some tteokbokki ones to use the sauce for dipping stuff. Also a lot of bags of crispy snacks.

"Does anybody know how to build this?" Jisoo asked as we set our tent down, still inside its bag. Jennie had gone missing while carrying Lisa's fancy camera so she could try and take some pictures.

"It probably comes with a manual." You suggested.

You opened the tent bag and fondled around for something made of paper. You finally reached for something that looked like a manual.

"It's in freaking German." You whined and gave the manual to Jisoo.

"It's full of pictures, though." Jisoo said as she flipped through the manual.

Jisoo was the smartest one between us and she had a quick mind for things, even though Jennie had better grades than her, Jennie mostly studied just to beat her competition, while Jisoo was naturally smart and absorbed information like a pro.

"You can be the leader, then." Chaeyoung suggested. "You try to make sense of the manual while Lisa, Y/N and I build it according to what you tell us to do."

This was a fucking amazing idea, it was like the girls were trying to work together and make it work, even if Jennie decided to skip the manual labour. You were positively excited that maybe your soulmates could start building a friendship between and you could all bake cakes and live happily ever after.

After about two and a half hours, the orange five-person tent was fully pitched, you even blowed up the mattress inside and put in the mountains of blankets and the pillows you and Jennie brought. It was the largest tent in comparison to the other student's and even the teacher's tent, after all five girls would be squeezing inside the tight space.

Jennie came back just about the minute everything was set up, it was like she was hiding and came out once no work was needed anymore. She handed Lisa her camera and told her she got some good shots.

"Oh, wonderful." Rosie spoke in sarcasm. "Queen Jennie appears right the second we finish setting everything up."

Jennie ignored her and made her way to where you stood. She wrapped her arms around your waist and gave you multiple pecks on the lips while everyone else tried to get her away from you.

Even though the girls were more accepting of each other, this still was going to be the longest three days of your life.