Four Green Colored Girls

You drop your backpack as you look at the four girls staring at you. They all looked serious and seemed like they were fighting before you showed up.

"Cutie, show them my name." Chaeyoung said calmly, sending you a soft smile and looking confident that her name was there.

"Slow down, Outback Steakhouse. My name is there hundred percent." Lisa talks back.

"You're all positively wrong." Student Council President Kim Jisoo says confidently. "She accepted my gift earlier today."

"I gave her a gift too!" Lisa spat at Jisoo.

"Oh Lord, I knew I forgot the gift at home." Chaeyoung lamented.

"Screw all of you." Jennie says and grabs your arm to have a look at your wrist. "What the fuck?"

"Language." Jisoo and Chaeng spoke in unison.

"Yeah watch your mouth in front of my soulmate, Kim." Lisa spoke and took your arm from Jennie to look at it herself. "Oh shit."

"What?" Jisoo asks and looks at it herself, letting it go and sighing.

"See?" Chaeng says with a smile and grabs your arm to show everyone her name but stops immediately after seeing the four black names in roman letters. "Y/N..."

You pulled your arm back and hugged it into your body, feeling like if you hid it the problem would go away.

"It's not my fault." You say exasperated. "I didn't ask for this."

"Well, someone did!" Jennie speaks angrily and crosses her arm.

"You leave her alone, Jeannie." Chaeng says and pulls you into her arms, your head resting on her shoulder.

"Ay ay ay, no no no." Lisa says and she tries to pull you off Chaeyoung's arms.

"Chaeyoung, you are not helping us at all." Jisoo says and helps Lisa to get you off of her.

"Do I look like I want to help any of you?" Chaeng scoffs and makes a move to pull you back into her again but Jennie stopped her.

"And do I look like I'm gonna let my soulmate have a cuddle with you?" Jennie speaks angrily, staring at Chaeyoung in a challenging manner.

"I'm still here. Alive." You say but they don't listen.

"And what about me?" Lisa joins angrily. "Do I look like I'm gonna let any of you near her?"

"My turn, do I loo-"

You interrupt Student Council President Kim Jisoo after realizing the girls are talking about you like you're their property.

"You girls don't let me do anything! I am my own person and do whatever I want." You say.

"Then choose one of us." Jisoo says quietly, but everyone heard. Everyone got silent and seemed lost in thought.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." You simply say.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Oh for fucks sake."

"I gave you Pocky, tho."

The girls spoke at the same time and you sighed. "I have four names in my arm, that means you are all my soulmates and I shouldn't have to pick one and ignore the other names on my wrist."

That sounded reasonable, you thought. Why should you pick one and let the other three live a depressing life without a soulmate? Sure they would see the reason and agree with you.

"Nah..." Lisa said and the girls continued to fight.

————————

After a good forty-five minutes of you standing up at the classroom door listening to your soulmates insult each other, they remember we all have shit to do. Chaeyoung had cheerleading practice, Student Council President Kim Jisoo had Student Council meeting, as the President of said council. Lisa didn't have dance practice today and Jennie had nothing to do and both offered to take you home, which prompted another twenty minute fight as no one trusted one another alone with you.

In the end, it was decided that Jennie and Lisa would keep you company at the gymnasium where Chaeyoung had practice, so she could still keep an eye on Lisa and Jennie while Jisoo did her usual after school presidential things.

As you sat on the bleachers between Lisa and Jennie, you picked up your phone and took a picture of the names on your wrist and sent it to Irene.

You:
photo attached

Irene:
Wtf are u srs

You:
yes, the girls fought for like an hour
they want me to choose one

Irene:
id choose student council president kim jisoo
she so powerful
but cheerleader chaeyoung tho
and lisa is so hot in a cute way
and jennie is so pretty with her fancy clothes~~
and fancy money
choose jennie
ur poor

You:
im not choosing anyone
itll end up hurting the other 3
like how when you reject a soulmate and then they go and die or sumthjng
something*

Irene:
so wat
you finna fancy urself 4 girlfriends
as if you have 4 holes?

You:
oh god
shut up
bye

"Who you talking to?" Lisa asks nonchalant.

"Irene."

"Bae Joohyun?" Jennie asks and you nod. "Isn't she the one with the mysterious soulmate who goes to another school?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Seulgi is real."

"If you say so..." Jennie laughed and crossed her legs.

"I've literally seen her multiple times!" You exclaimed pathetically.

Your phone vibrates and you pick it up. There's six messages from your mom, Jiho, Jiho's boyfriend, the owner of the tteokbokki place next to your house and two distant cousins you haven't seen for years.

Irene probably mass sent the picture to every contact on her phone and now everyone is wanting to know if it's true.

Jiho🤡:
lmao

You sigh and decide to not even answer your brother.

Mom:
Y/Nie is this true?
I called three doctors and they all said they never heard of this happening
Is Irene pranking me?
Are you okay?
Answer me.
Y/N answer me

You:
yeah mom, its true

Mom:
That Park Chaeyoung girl is good
She goes to our church
I don't know the others
Are they nice?

You:
theyre fine
i dont know them much

Mom:
I'll make gift baskets for them tonight
By the way, Sandra's adopted brother that lives in Canada just died
cancer
🦈

You didn't even know who Sandra or her brother was but you just ignored it and focused on a sweaty Chaeyoung making her way to the bleachers.

"I'm just gonna take a shower and then we can do something, alright?" You nodded and Jennie grunted, not happy with the idea since she was expecting to go home with you and spend the afternoon together alone.

"We should go get food at the market." Lisa proposed and you smiled.

Food.

Food makes everything better.