Lisa's Guide To Financial Success

Im back again

gib comment

——————

"Guys," Moonbyul started. "This is my soulmie, Youngsun." She beamed and pointed to the smiley blonde who was waving.

"I already know her, " Lisa bragged. "Sup, Solar."

We all introduced ourselves to the cheery Youngsun.

"Heard you girls are in quite a predicament." Solar perceived as she had previously watched a thirty minute discussion about sleeping positions. "Even though it's kinda different I still support all of Byul's friends."

"Wonderful, we now have this random girl's blessing." Jennie mocked, her arms crossed. "We can finally slurp each other's ass-crack right now."

"And I'm out." You retorted after the chronic feeling of pure disgust, and a tiny bit of curiosity, Jennie's words had caused you.

You toddled your way around the camp, watching the other students set up their tents in what looked like little separate 'villages', various tents circling a pre-made fire pit in the centre. Everyone had colorful tents, chairs and blankets, some even were setting up types of clothing lines between close trees to hang future wet clothes and bags. You made a mental note to suggest doing that once you're back at your tent 'village'.

You finally stopped at a spot that depressive as fuck, it was full one-person small tents gathered around and instead of the bubbling, loud atmosphere of the other spots, people were silent and sulking.

"Irene!" You exclaimed as you spotted your best friend leaving one of the tents. "Why is it so quiet here?"

"This is the loser area," Irene grieved. "People without soulmate's to share a tent with are setting up here."

"Gross." You thought to yourself. But nodded to Irene in acknowledgement.

"Seulgi wasn't able to come so I'm stuck here." She groaned and smacked her foot on the ground like a little kid having a tantrum.

"Let's grab your stuff and put it with ours." You suggested and Irene's eyes brightened. "We're staying with Lisa's friends and their soulmates.

You both shoved all of Irene's things inside her already set two-person tent and dragged it all the way across the other side of the camp. On your way there everyone made fun of you two for the brilliant idea and threw jabs at you for having to share a tent with four people.

"Yo, Y/N!" A tall skinny boy called out. "My dad almost didn't allow me to come because of the weird shit that might happen in that five-person tent of yours!"

Everyone cackled and threw paper cup at you and Irene.

"You know what, Mingyu?" You snarled. "Why don't you go back home to your dad so you can kiss him on the lips, you lanky fuck!"

He stopped laughing immediately and his friends snickered. You and Irene kept your journey of dragging her tent to your spot.

"What's all this, love?" Chaeyoung questioned as soon as she saw you and Irene approach the camp. She jumped into action and helped you two carry the tent and find a spot for it next to Sana and Dahyun's tent.

"Irene is joining us." You smiled as Rosie used her gymnastics strength to basically pick up the whole tent full of shit and place it down on its new spot. That was hot. "Thank you, Chaeng-ah!"

You looked around this side of the camping ground and saw a huge line of students behind the big orange tent, you followed the line and discovered Moonbyul, Lisa and Sana standing in front of their giant mysterious cooler.