Lalisa Manoban Is Horny: The Musical

Sorry for the huge delay but heres a lil date with lili

I live thru comments so pls leave yours

--------------

It was a friday afternoon after school when you found yourself at Lisa's family restaurant. You felt clingy and wanted to see your girlfrinds but they were all busy. Rosé had cheer practice, Jisoo stayed after school doing president things and Jennie was at an appointment having her armpits bleached.

Your only hope was catching a whiff of Lisa while she worked as a waitress. So you came here and sat down shyly.

Moonbyul and Sana were asleep on the next table so you didn't feel so bad that you came to hang out with Lisa.

The restaurant was mostly empty since it was the afternoon, people were shouting from the kitchen as they got ready for dinner service.

You saw Lisa leave the kitchen wearing a half apron, the only thing that showed she worked here. She immediately spotted you and smiled, doing an awkward half walk half jog to you.

She ruffled your hair gave about fifteen pecks and sat down.

"Watcha doing here?"

"I came to see you." You responded shyly.

She pouted her lips in a mocking manner. "Aww, did you miss me?" She cooed.

"I- yes."

"Noice." She smirked. "Are you hungry?"

"Always." You tried to say it like Snape but it came out weird.

"Weird, ok. I'll get you something, cuties eat for free." She winked and stood up.

Moonbyul apparently woke up to this and complained.

"Then why do I have to pay to even get a water?"

Lisa snapped to her. "Bitches pay double, that's why Jennie doesn't eat here."

"Yeah, that's why..." Moonbyul responded with sarcasm.

Lisa came back a few moments later with an assortment of small swiss and thai dishes. You were happy.

"Say, Y/Nie," she started as you shoved food down your throat. "How about we go upstairs after you finish?" She winked.

You almost chocked.

"I- yes, but why?"

"I'll show you my room, we watch a lil film or somethin', y'know..." She says casually as she inspects her nails, they were short.

Moonbyul fake gasped. "Without adult supervision?"

Lisa glared daggers at her. "What are you even doing here?"

Moonbyul shrugged. "Y/Nie is just a little bebé, she can't be in a room with Limario."

You closed your eyes, flashbacks of the many times you've been in a room with Limario flooded your mind.

------

"Do you wanna know what I taste like?" Lisa asked as she pressed you on the door of your room her hands palming the wall besides your head, ready to kiss you senseless.

"Yes." You barely answered.

------

Lisa popped a candy in her mouth.

"Do you wanna know what this tastes like?" Lisa asked.

"Yes."

------

You licked the ice cream cone in your hand, the sweet taste of strawberry filling your mouth.

"Wish I could have a taste of that." Lisa winked.

"You literally got the same cone." Jennie said angrily.

Maybe later...

------

The thought of some unsupervised time in Lisa's room got you all giddy.

"So... yea?" Lisa asked with a smile and you nodded your head like freak, shoving the last bite on you mouth before getting up as Lisa took your hand.

She removed her apron and threw it over the counter.

------

Lisa's room was not was you expected, but at the same time it was. It wasn't messy per say, but it was a bit cluttered with cat toys and a lot of racks full of 90s jackets. You could also spot a mini claw machine and a plastic bag full of snacks next to her bed.

She picked you up as you yelped and carefully put you on her bed. It was crazy comfy.

She picked up her laptop and sat next to you as she put on a random movie, her arm quickly cradling you next to her.

------

"I love Wallace and Gromit." You said with a smile.

"That motherfucker really went to the moon and it was made of cheese," she spoke flabbergasted. "He had crackers and everything."

"Maybe our moon is made of cheese too."

"That would be rad," she laughed. "You'd probably eat it all."

"Rude," you said but laughed, it was true.

Lisa's arms were incredibly warm as you sat between her legs and they wrapped around your waist, her chin laying on your shoulder.

"Your hair smells really good." She says as she takes a sniff.

"No u"

Wtf, this is why you're a virgin.

Lisa chuckled and brought her hand to your hair, flipping it back to exposed your neck.

Oh God.

She gave you a feel pecks before giving an open mouthed kiss to your pulse point. You nearly died.

"It's a shame I'm not the only one who gets to do this." She whispered.

She motioned for you to turn around and sit on her lap, and you did.

"Better enjoy my time then." She said and kissed you.

Her mouth was wet and her tongue glided over yours as she moved her head making your noses touch in a little eskimo kiss.

Her hands caressed the way down to under your skirt, gripping your ass and giving it a little squeeze. You gasped and kissed her with more intensity, your hands resting on her long neck.

Her phone beepd beside her and reluctantly finished the kiss with a few pecks and a kiss on your cheek.

She sighed and showed you the text.

Jennie:
You better not be fucking touching her
I'll literally kill you
Neanderthal

Lisa left her on read and continue to kiss you.