The Moment She Knew She Fucked Up

You bid a 'see you at lunch' to your best friend and head to your first class, taking your usual seat next to the wall.

"Hey," you lift your head up and see the gorgeous Student Council President Kim Jisoo looking at you.

"Err.. Hiey" you answer in a weird voice. Goddamnit.

Jisoo scrunches her nose and sits in the seat in front of you. "Happy birthday." She says and pulls off a hot dog shaped pencil case in front of you, it was wrapped in a small red gift bow.

What in tarnation?

Why these girls who never even paid any attention to you before are now not only aware it's your birthday and are even getting you gifts?

A really thoughtful gift from Jisoo, though.

"For your pens and pencils." Jisoo says in a monotonous voice. "They're always all over the table during class. You need to be more organized, Y/N."

"I- THANK YOU!" You say a little too loud, catching the attention of some other students who were in the class. "I'll start right now."

You remove the little bow from the hot dog pencil case and search your bag for all pens and pencils you have and put them inside your new case, closing the small zipper and displaying it at the end of your table.

"Very nice." Jisoo smiles and looks at your wrist. "Do you have a name yet?"

You shook your head and unconsciously scratched it.

Jisoo quickly took your wrist in her hand. "Don't do that. It'll make the writing come out ugly." She used her thumb to caress the mark a little bit then ler your wrist go.

Before you could say anything, the teacher entered the class clapping his hands loudly and asking everybody to open their books at page forty-seven.

After a lot of classes it was finally time for lunch. Your wrist itch was insufferable and if you tried to scratch then it became too painful. JYP's spray wasn't cutting it and when you sat down with your lunch you considered scratching the mark with your teeth.

"That bad?" Irene asks as she sits down and opens her bento.

"I can't handle this," you whine and tries rubbing your wrist at the table corner. "Why won't this name come out already?"

Irene laughed and offered to go to the school kitchen and grab some ice for you to rub on the sore. You grinned and nodded, Irene was the best.

While you opened your own lunch of a sandwich and animal crackers you saw a group of cheerleaders enter the cafeteria led by their leader, Park Chaeyoung or Rosé if you're her friend, which you're not.

You watch as the group part ways to probably go sit beside their respective soulmates.

You clench your asshole as you see Chaeyoung making a bee line to you and sitting down in front of you.

She simply looks at you and smiles resting her face in her hands.

For a while.

"Ahem... hi." You try...

She smiles even more. "Hi!" She says in a bubbly tone.

"Is there anything you ne-"

"I'm Park Chaeyoung!" She says loudly.

"Yeah..." you give her a small smile, agreeing that she is, indeed, Park Chaeyoung.

"And you're Jun Y/N." She states proudly and gently grabs your arm, pulling up the sleeve of your jumper to see your wrist. "It's not here yet." She says sadly.