Pork Belly With Spicy Noodles

You come home.

Btw youre 5'1" and petite so try to imagine yourself like that because imaginayshun is important for this story

I survived through comments so please leave yours

xoxoxoxo

2022 edit:

Me: *be cautious and tell readers that in this story y/n is a short bitch and to use imagination.*

Readers: NO 😤 IM 7'4" ROSÉ WOULD NEVER BE TALLER THAN ME

you know what? i fckin love you guys ❤️

———————

"Heeeey, you're alive." You hear your brother say and you look over to the couch, he was snuggled up to his boyfriend, Namjoon, who smiled and waved at you.

"How was it, Miss Foursome?" Namjoon-oppa asked cheekily and Jiho laughed.

"She could never pull that off." Jiho declared.

"And I won't!" You blushed furiously. "I have their names on my wrist, they don't have each others name on theirs."

"Greedy, are we?" Namjoon laughed. "Keeping it all for yourself."

Before you could responded your mother walked into the living room/kitchen/pantry and took your face in her hands to look over you.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? I'll call the police if they did."

You tried to get off her grasp, "mom, no. They didn't hurt me. Damn well almost hurt each other, though."

Your mom let go of your face after making sure you were delivered in the same state as when you left the house.

"Well, what you expected?" Your mom asks incredulously. "Four healthy teenage girls having to share such a small thing like yourself. Irene briefed me on them, I already requested all of their friendships on the Facebook."

You groan.

"Haha, Y/N didn't grow." Jiho made fun of you as usual.

"Shut up, stupid." You shot back at him.

"Eat your veggies, dumdum." He laughed. "By the way, Namjoon and I picked up your bike at the train station since Miss Worldwide was too busy having four soulmates. So you're welcome."

"Thanks, guys. And I do eat my veggies." You blushed.

"Also, we carried our lunch on your bike's basket and it leaked so it'll smell like gochujang for a while. Sorry." Namjoon said apologetic.

"Y'all didn't even try to clean it?"

"We sprayed it with the hose a bit," Jiho explained, "and then we got bored and came inside."

"Pour baking soda on it. It'll fix the smell right up." Your mom advised.

"Do we have enough baking soda for that?"

"No." Your mom answers and walks to the kitchen side of the room.

You sighed and started to make your way upstairs.

"Hey, be down for your birthday dinner after you shower!" Your mom shouted. "We got pork belly since your father didn't let me spend money on some expensive steak."

"But he did it for Jiho's eighteenth last year!" You whined.

"Jiho's a growing boy. He needs meat."

You groaned and made your way upstairs. Pork belly is good too, you thought, with spicy noodles and cabbage, yum. You just spent an afternoon eating chicken and was already excited for dinner.

Four Faiths [BlackPinkxReader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara