😳

I got home and threw my backpack on the floor, kicking my chucks off. Gee looked at me and opened his arms as an invitation to sit with him even though I already planned on doing so. I sat down and he groaned, "Can you not crush me please? You sitting down just hurt." I sighed and lied back, taking up the space next to him with the top half of my body. " sorry gee. I just- Frank keeps asking me to this dance coming up and I don't go to dances. I can't dance. And it's making me angry. " I explained and he pulled me back up so he could kiss my forehead. He kept me up and said, "I see. I can't either. Do you wanna watch a movie to take it off your mind?" I nodded and he picked a random movie.

Gee shifted a lot and at one point pushed me off of him. I guess he was uncomfortable? Okay. "Sugar" he whined, lying on me. No he just wanted to crush me. I see now. "Yeah gee?" I asked softly and he made a kissy face. I leaned down giggling and kissed his forehead. Just as I was bringing my head back up though, he grabbed my face and smashed my lips to his. My eyes went wide and I froze. This kiss definitely lasted longer than the one from that crazy Sunday.

He pulled away slowly and took a deep breath. I breathed heavily and tried to process that. What. The. Fuck. He grinned and stuck his tongue out at me. "You're so red! You look so cute!" He cooed and I squeaked, " shut up! " after that he wrapped his arms around me and shifted so we were cuddling and it felt normal once more.