Dude!

After Frank and I played around with Cheech's instruments I went home. My phone dinged a few times and I ignored it for a second but it got annoying so I checked.

-
5:01 pm.

Demon boy✨:sugar

Demon boy✨:sugar!

Demon boy✨:sugar!!!

Demon boy✨:there's someone in the house!!!

Demon boy✨:ash I'm scared get home now please!!

Me:what?! Maybe it's dad. Don't be such a baby

Demon boy✨:a baby? No that's you. I was just sleeping and heard things crashing

Me:you're a baby. It's probably dad gee. I'm almost home

Demon boy✨:hurry please. B a b y

-

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone in my pocket. Who the fuck could be there? I opened the door and saw a blonde sitting on the couch with my dad. Who?- "Ashy!!!" I grinned and jumped into the woman's arms, giving her a big hug. It's my older sister!! I gotta get Gee down here to meet her and- wait... Dad doesn't know about gee. I can't do that. "Kat!!" I squealed and stepped back from her arms.

" I'll be right back. " I said and sprinted up the stairs. I swung my door open and was attacked by gee. "Ash!!! I missed you!" He whined and I kissed his cheek. " I missed you too gee! My sister is here hon. No one broke in dork. " I giggled and he signed of relief. "Good. I was scared- wait your sister?! I need to meet her Ash." He grinned and I bit my lip.

" Gee I don't know I-" "PLEASE?? b a b y." He smirked and I pushed him playfully, " oh shut up stupid. Okay you poof outside and we act like you're just coming over to hang out. Hopefully it works. " He nodded and was gone. Ah shit I hope this works..