Iero 😐

Frank and I screwed around in his room for a bit. We beat each other with pillows and then I forced him to clean his room because God damn there was clothes all fucking over. I sat on his bed while he did that and literally zoned out watching him.

Frank's pov:

Fucking ass made me clean my room! What the hell man! She's just sitting there too! I don't want her going through my stuff anyways.

I grabbed a shirt off my floor and held it up. Hey, I've been looking for this! I threw it into a basket and continued. "Okay so after this we should go ask dad if we can use his instruments." I said but there was no answer. I turned around and saw that she's just staring at me. " Ash? " I said. Is she fucking zoned out? What a bitch, maybe I should've made her help me clean.

I scooted over to her and rested my chin on her knee. I stretched my arms out, wrapping them around her and looked up at her. "Ash." I said, hitting her knee with my head. Damn this hurts. "Ash!!!" I laughed, still doing it and she hit me. " Frank what the hell! " she laughed and I grinned up at her. "You zoned out. Staring at me. Am I that hot?" She groaned and scooted back so I was no longer touching her, " Oh shut up. "

I finished cleaning up and we hurried to ask dad about his instruments. "Sure just be careful." He said and we fucking screamed.