making plans with the rat

Gee woke me up, jumping around on the bed screaming, "WAKE UP SUGAR!! SWEETIE! GET UP!!" I sat up and hit his legs. " I'm up!! " I hissed and he plopped down on my legs with a smile. "Good." He said, breathing heavily. "Let me up. " I demanded and he shook his head.
"Yes Gee."
" No. "
"Gerard I have school."
He made a kissy face and I kissed his cheek. " now let me up Gee. " I sighed and he got up, humming happily. I got changed into a random hoodie on my floor and black ripped jeans. "Bye Gerard." I smiled and he kissed the top of my head before letting me leave. I walked quickly since it's colder this morning and I don't wanna run into Bert. As soon as I got close to the school I was tackled. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, falling to the ground, and I hit the dude on me. He brushed his hair out of his face and grinned at me, " hey baby!! " Oh boy. Iero the rat.

He helped me up and I brushed myself off. "Hey rat." I greeted and he lit a cigarette. "Ready to make plans?" He asked and I shrugged, walking onto school grounds. " I thought you were the one making plans?? " I questioned and he took a long drag from his cigarette. "Well yeah but I need the basics. What time am I getting you? Should I pick you up from your place? That stuff." He said, blowing his smoke at me. " how about at lunch we go over it. Okay? " I said and he nodded, waving to me as he headed to class.

Bert looks extra pissed today. I keep hearing murmurs about my hair and how I've been around Iero a lot lately everywhere I go in this hell. Finally lunch time has rolled around. Bren and Aws motioned for me to sit with them but when Frank came up behind me and wrapped an arm around me they smirked and made O's with their mouths. So what? Suddenly they're pro rat? Asshats.

"So baby, run the rules past me one last time." Frank said with interest and I sighed. I've told him at least 3 times. I'm beginning to think he just likes my voice of something weird like that. " my dad will be suspicious if you show up saying we're going on a 'date' so I will say you're a friend and we're going to the mall or something. Pick me up at 6 pm. Reasonable time for shopping, won't make him warn us about curfew. As for what I expect when you're around my dad... Be on your best behavior. He hates hates HATES punk ass bitches like you so behave. Please? " I explained again and he nodded, listening to every word. "Got it." He stated and I leaned in closer.

" Keep the tattoos covered up. " I whispered, pointing at the very visible star on the inside of his elbow. "I will I will." He assured and I nodded once. " Good. "