when the world tells you to lengthen your shorts you must shorten them :')

I'm sorry. Dude I am procrastinating for the prom chapter ngl. I just don't know what to do with it. Iero nd Ash kissed so like idk. This is such a cluster fuck.✌

I kissed gee softly and he smiled. "I missed you." He sighed and I hugged him. "I missed you too Gee." I whispered and he hummed. He tugged on my arm and I laughed. "What Gee?!" He jumped up and down, " come with me!! " he said and I nodded. He led me upstairs and opened my door.

"Woah.." I whispered, looking around my room. There's A LOT of papers all over. I shuffled into the room, careful not to step on anything, and squatted down. "Aww Gerard.." I smiled, holding a small paper that has the words, 'you're the best thing in this world' scribbled on it. He chuckled and sat next to me. He picked up a paper with drawings on it and shoved it under the bed.

"What's that?" I asked, reaching for it. " nothing to worry your pretty self about sugar. " he replied, grabbing my hand to draw my attention back to him. "I felt really bad... So I did all this to make it up to you." He whispered and I smiled softly. Wow..

After he showed me all the cute notes and drawings he made, along with some roses he tried to dye black, we sat on my bed with some ramen(FUCKING DELICIOUS) and just hung out. Like normal. "Gee you're too cute." I said quietly and he nudged me. "Compared to you I'm not." He grinned and I giggled.

Gerard's pov:

" Gee what are we? " ash asked and I hummed. "Well I don't know sugar. You know I like you right?" My insides feel like they're about to burst. Why the hell does she make me feel this way? "Because I do hon." I added with a small smile. Like a fucking lot. I like you a fucking lot you beautiful fucking human.

She smiled and did a little happy dance, trying to make it unnoticeable. I noticed :'). God she's so cute. "You do?" She whispered and I nodded. " of course sweetheart! Would I lie to you? " she shrugged and I gasped. I pushed her a little and said, "I wouldn't lie to you!! Ever, because I really like you idiot!" My face grew warm and I stared at the tv. Did I just say I really like her? Is that what this stupid feeling is?

"Wow Gee." She squeaked, blushing. I grinned and took her bowl from her. " I will be back. " I whispered, kissing her quickly before going downstairs. "Oh hey Gerard." I smiled at the sound of her father's voice and said, " Hello Mr. Charm. " I set our bowls in the sink, rinsing them slightly then I turned around quickly. "You seem happy kid." Mr. Charm said in a kind tone and I chuckled.

" Yeah.. I guess- I guess I am sir. " I sighed happily and he raised an eyebrow. "You're not up to anything with my daughter are you?" He asked, suddenly in protective mode and I shook my head. " N-no sir! Nothing like that! Just watching cartoons, our regular. " I turned red and pointed upstairs. He nodded slowly, "just know I am not above killing you if you hurt my little girl." I gulped and gave him a thumbs up. " Okay! " I squeaked and ran up the stairs.

I jumped into the bed and ran a hand through my hair. "Your father is home. And he said if I hurt you he's not above killing me." I groaned and Ash patted my head. " Aw I'm sorry Gee. I can go talk-" "no!! No no no don't go. It's alright sugar. Just shook me up." I cut her off and she sighed.

Ash's pov:

I smiled softly and kissed gerard's head. I can't believe he said he really likes me.. "Gee?" I squeaked and he hummed. "I uh.. I like you too." I mumbled and he rested his head in my lap, looking up at me with a smile. " Cool Cool cool. " he whispered and I nodded. I laced my fingers with his and poked at his hand. "What?" He yawned and I shrugged. " just making sure you're really here. " I sighed and he grinned.

"If I wasn't here could I do this?" He sat up and kissed me passionately then lied back down. I wiped my lip and smiled wide.

"I don't think so."

" Well then I'm here sweetheart. I'll always be here. "
"Always.."