i dont do dances!!

There was a lot of knocking on the front door and Gerard groaned, letting me get up from his lap. My usual spot when we watch movies or just hang out. I ran downstairs and answered the door, "What frank? It's Saturday." He held up a single rose and said, " please go to the dance with me fuckface. " I shook my head and took the rose because who wouldn't? "I don't do dances frank. I'm sorry." I said and he sighed. " I won't stop bugging you until you say yes. I'll make walking to school hell. " he grinned and I rolled my eyes. "Oooo so threatening. Bye frank." I slammed the door and went back to gee.

This continued for a few days until Wednesday. That's when he stopped. I keep every rose he gives me in a nice vase in the living room near my things down there.

"he finally stopped asking." I said, walking to school with Bren and Aws. " Oh. Maybe he gave up? " Brendon said and I felt a little sympathy for Iero. He went through a lot of trouble to get me a rose or two EVERYDAY. And each day I turned him down. "Yeah.." Awsten said, nudging Bren and they snickered. I glared at them. Fucking suspicious fuckers. Once we got to school they left me and I saw no sign of Frank. Or Bert. I smiled and put my things away peacefully and went to class.

Lunch has finally rolled around and it's only about a week until the dance. I moped as I headed into the cafeteria and an arm wrapped around me. "Hey baby." Frank whispered in my ear and I perked up a little. Happy to see him much Ashley? God damn. "Rose?" He said softly, holding up a pretty pink rose. I smiled and took it from him. " thank you good sir. " I giggled and he chuckled. "You're very welcome madame." He grinned and I said, " but I don't do dances. " he nodded and sat down with me. This is gonna be one long lunch.

Our "haunted" romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें