fights and personal talks.

I flopped onto the bed next to gee and groaned. "What's wrong sugar?" He asked, sitting up a little. I sat up and shook my head. " Nothing. I'm just glad she promised not to tell dad. I'm kinda excited to go to prom with Frank y'know? " I half smiled and he furrowed his brow.

"Why are you so excited? You didn't want to go a few weeks ago. And now suddenly you're all happy to go with him?" He grumbled and I rolled my eyes. " your tired. Just stop and go to sleep. " I said, standing up and kissing his forehead. I went to walk away but he pulled me back, pulling me onto him. "Sorry Ash.. I just- just really.. Gah I don't fucking know." He groaned and I patted his cheek.

" You need to stop getting so worked up about literally nothing. He and I are just friends and he knows it. He doesn't act like he wants anything more. " I said and he rolled over, staying silent. I groaned and got up. "Whatever Gee. Believe me or dont, I don't care. But just know I would never dream of kissing him like we kiss." I snapped and stormed into the bathroom to change.

Gerard's pov bc demons have feelings too:

She walked away and I sighed, hitting my head. "You idiot! Fucking idiot!" I whispered to myself and hid in the blankets. Her blankets that smell like her. I groaned and punched myself, biting the pillow so I dont scream from the pain and curled up. I'm such a fucking douche bag. I'm jealous.

Jealous of a human.

Someone that could actually make her happy.

Someone that isn't a horny fucking demon. A human.

"Gee, I don't know if you're still awake but I'm gonna leave. I need to get out of the house." She said in a sad tone and I sat up, facing her. God damn it she's cry isn't she. I sighed and grabbed her hand, pulling her into my lap. " Ash I'm sorry.. " I whispered and she hugged me, kissing my cheek before getting up. "It's fine Gee. Get some sleep.. Maybe it'll help." I nodded and lied back down, facing the wall. I heard her go downstairs and that's when I fucking broke down.

Ash's pov:

I left the house quickly and sighed. Who the hell is gonna want to talk to me? I've pretty much ghosted Awsten and Brendon has decided we're not good enough for him anymore. So much for best friends forever. I wiped my eyes because, yes I'm fucking crying, and took out my phone. I put my headphones in and turned my music up all the way.

I walked the streets for what only felt like seconds. But was apparently an hour. I didn't tell anyone where I'm going, mainly because I don't even know.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and freaked out. I whipped around with my fist balled and punched whoever it was, clenching my eyes shut. The person pulled my ear buds out and yelled, "ASH IT'S ME!" I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw Frank holding his jaw. " Oh, Frank! " I placed my hand on his and he chuckled.

"Nice swing girl. What are you doing?" I chuckled a little and rubbed my eyes. " taking a walk. " I said quietly and he narrowed his eyes. "Are you alright Ash?" He asked and I frowned. "Come on." He sighed, wrapping an arm around me. We went to his house and to his room where he sat me on his bed, sitting next to me.

" what's wrong hun? " he asked softly and I shrugged, breaking down right there. "Oh hun.. Shhh it's okay." He whispered, holding me and I sniffled. "I'm just over it all frank. The constant fighting wears me down and hurts me. I-I don't know... I give up.." I sighed and he kissed my forehead. " Don't talk like that. Don't give up Ash, it'll get better. I promise. " he said in a soft tone.

We stayed on his bed, staring at the blank screen of his tv. "Y'know, you're the first girl to ever be in the Iero bed." He said randomly and I snorted. " Whattttt? No wayyyyy. " I gasped dramatically and he nudged me. "Shut up dude! This is a holy home." He grinned and I nodded. " sure sure. Make up excuses for being a virgin. I'll start calling you virgin Mary. " I smirked and he gasped.

"C'mon!!! That would suit you better and you can't deny it. Just because you've kissed someone doesn't mean you've screwed." He poked me roughly and I laughed, " bunch of virgins up in here! " we yelled and fell back, laughing extremely hard.

This is nice. We can talk like this and not get all weird. I like it.

"My mom would kill me." He chuckled and I nodded. " my dad would kill me and whoever it was done with. " he snickered and I punched him. "Cheech would beat your ass." He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. " I can't even. Imagine what it would be like. Crazy huh? Pretty much everyone I know has had sex and were just sheltered little kids. " I sighed. "Well I think I'd rather have my v card than lose it to some punk." I said and he whined.

" Some punks can respect girls!!! " I pushed him playfully and laughed. "Not you! You're a bitch!!" He nodded and tackled me, tickling me to death. " IERO YOU BITCH!!!! " I squealed and he laughed hysterically.