sunday with an angry demon

The whole night Gerard stayed up, storming around my room muttering, "I'm going to kill him." Over and over which kept me up. " Gee.. " I whispered and he growled. "I want sleep." He huffed and kept storming around, " fucking sleep then. " I covered my ears and curled up into a ball, finally falling asleep after 30 minutes.

I woke up to Gerard still storming around but now he had fire in his eyes. Still muttering the same thing over and over, he looked at me and froze. "What?" He grumbled and I grabbed his hand, pulling him to me. He stumbled to me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. " please please please stop Gee. " I pleaded and he sighed. He let his arms drop to my shoulders and hunched over me.

He's shaking from anger. "We should go to the mall. Dad isn't home so you can go out the door." I suggested and he groaned but stood up, taking my hand. "Let's go then." He mumbled and we left the house. Once we got to the mall he sat on a bench and moped. " Gerard Way c'mon stop being angry. " I demanded, tugging on his arm like a child. He stood up and we continued, stopping in every single store, occasionally buying things.

"Hot Topic." He said in a low voice, trying to stay serious I guess. I nodded and we walked into my favorite store, fingers intertwined. I let go of him and went to my favorite section while he browsed everywhere away from me. " Ooooo whatcha getting? " no no no no no. Not here please. "B-bert." I said, turning around.

" How about you and I get outta here. " he grinned with a wink and I cringed. I shook my head and he took a step closer. "C'mon. You're so alone. I'm all alone. Let's go." He said in a deep voice and I heard a very familiar growl. "Actually. She's not alone."