iero has tattoos?!

I declined the call and when I set it back down the noise started again. I declined once again and this cycle continued for about three more minutes. Finally I groaned and answered, Gee poofed as soon as I answered and I glared at the shaggy haired boy. "What Iero?" I hissed and he pouted. " don't be like that baby! " he whined and I rolled my eyes. "Posting my picture on Instagram huh??" I asked and he froze. A grin slowly spread on his face and he asked, " who showed you darling? " "Awsten. He came over for dinner." I replied and he sighed. " damn knight. "

"Wanna see something rad?" He asked at a whisper and I shook my head. " okay cool. " he grinned, ignoring me not wanting to see whatever he wanted to show. He stood up and I covered my eyes. "Ugh!! Iero I do not wanna see your dick!!" I hissed and he laughed, " no no!! Look Ash. " I uncovered my eyes and he was showing off a tattoo on his arm. I gasped and looked closer, "get closer." I demanded and he did as he was told. " Jersey. " I chuckled and he nodded with a smile. "Best place on earth." He said softly.

"Home." We said at the same time and he chuckled. "Ew wait put a shirt on Frank." I groaned, covering my eyes once more. " No. Deal with it. " he huffed and I scrunched my nose, "You're gross but whatever." We honestly just stared at each other for a few minutes then he smirked. " What? " "Wanna play a game?" He asked and I thought for a moment. " Hmmmm... What game? " I asked hesitantly and he sat up a little. "Okay so if you lose... You go on ONE date with me. My choice. If I lose I will never ask you to go on a date ever again but I will continue to fuck with you." I nodded once. Seems fair I suppose.

He let me pick and we played a few rounds of rock paper scissors . "I FUCKING LOST?!" I hissed and he grinned at me. "Rad!! So baby this Saturday. You and me. I'll pick you up from your house. We can work out the details tomorrow at school." He said quickly before winking at me. I cannot believe him. He probably figured I would lose. Damn him. I nodded slowly and he blew me a kiss, "See you tomorrow baby!!" And with that, he hung up.

I put my laptop up and crawled into bed, where gee is now laying. He pulled me to him and whispered, "just get some sleep hon." He probably heard that whole conversation ughh. "Okay Gee." I sighed and buried my face in his arm.