Chapter 5

Author note

This is your smut warning. I know it's early on but it's my book soooooooo if you don't like smut skip this chapter.

Young and beautiful
Lana Del Ray

Loki POV

Loki changed her ticket so that they had a box all to themselves using his magic, she raised an eye brow but didn't say anything. Once they were seated Loki stared at her as she sat engrossed in the program. "So are we going to talk about what happened with Thanos?" He queried. She sighed and looked at him, "You invited yourself along on my night off though, I'm here to see a musical. I supposed afterwards we can talk." He nodded, "So what is this piece of theater about?" She suddenly smirked at him, her eyes glittering with mirth,"The royal Russian family was murdered by a political group who revolted to overthrow them but the youngest daughter escapes but looses her memory, and her journey to find her remaining family and finding her memories again. Oh and its a musical. And no, the irony of choosing this to watch isn't lost on me. But apparently even a Queen has a hard time getting tickets to see Hamilton. "

He nodded laughing, as the lights flickered. She put her finger to her lips as the curtain went up, thru the entire show with her back not touching the back of her chair. She started laughing during "Learn to Do It" tears pouring down her face, and leaned over to whisper, "Reminds me of you and Thor trying to teach me royal etiquette on Asgard." her eyes twinkling with merriment. Before intermission she reached over to take his hand, he was surprised to see her wedding ring still on her hand. As soon as the musical ended she stood up clapping before gathering her stuff to leave.

Loki stepped up to open the door and was surprised she grabbed his hand pulling him towards her when suddenly they were in a forest, she released him to wave her hand, suddenly her curls were loose and she was instead in what looked like a loose black dress. "Where are we?" He asked glancing around as she sat gingerly down against a tree, "The fae forest, we used to play here as children." "Hows your back?" She stretched stiffly, "Honestly hurts like hell." He knelt down, "Will you let me take a look?"she turned around and he pulled the neck of her dress back and hissed, her back looked like it had been ripped to shreds. "An iron whip." She whispered. "I'm sorry?" " He used a whip made of iron. Its why they are healing so slow. Fae are basically allergic to to iron, it burns us. So just as a note keep Solandis away from iron. She won't heal as well or as quickly as I will." He sat down in front her, putting a leg on each side of her, "Why is that?" "Being Queen has some benefits, and I have more fae blood than she does, also the more time I spend here the stronger my fae blood becomes." He waited for her to speak again, finally he broke the silence, "Why did you push me out of the way?" She met his eyes, "I saw him reach for the knife, you're expendable to him. I'm not, also short of a direct beheading I can't die right now." A smile ghosting across her lips, "Also I needed him to think I could manipulate you."

"Why?" She caught him off guard, she smiled before meeting his eyes again, "You will be invited to attend the summit as a member of Thor's counsel, not mine because you have not been offically recognized as my consort. Till then he will likely dangle me in front of you like a shiny toy, promising you the throne. Makes it easier and less dangerous, if I am the one doing the manipulation and not the mad titan who might have decided instead to turn you into his slave with the touch of an infinity stone." He considered what she said, "That sounds...reasonable. Why would I not be offically recognized out of curiosity?" "You would be eligible if I were able to recognize Solandis as my offical heir right now, but even then I would still have to formally acknowledge you to give you any sort of power. Its not unheard of for fae rulers to have multiple spouses so they pick the one they want to lead." She said deadpan, he reached up to touch her face, she leaned over and gave him a reassuring smile, "Relax, I have no desire to have another husband." She leaned her face into his chest.

Quietly he worked a spell to help speed her healing and to numb the pain, she relaxed gratefully into his hands. She peeked up at him, "Thank you." She murmured staring at his lips, "The thanks should be all mine, you saved me. Shall I offer my queen a proper thank you?" Loki purred, lifting her onto his lap so she was straddling him, her dress now riding up to exposed her thighs. Her breath hitched as he cupped her bottom pulling her in closer to him. She gently touched the planes of his face, tracing his features, her eyes never leaving his, down to his neck where she grabbed his shirt collar, pulling his lips to hers "Do not call me by my title. Use my name," she whispered her lips right above his, she gently pressed her lips to his. "Eloise, my soulmate." He felt her smile, she ran her fingers thru his hair as he ran his hands ever so softly, caressing her, pulling her against him. He used one hand to grab her hair, to hold her mouth against his when his hand brushed cold metal, he pulled back to see the iron collar, her skin underneath it raw and burned, she felt him stop, and she met his eyes, "I promise its not as bad as it looks." "It looks pretty terrible." He gently kissed above the collar, she tilted her head back to give him better access to the sensitive parts of her neck, closing her eyes. He kissed all the way back up to her lips, she opened her mouth to him while grinding her hips on his, his arm now securely holding her there.

"Loki," she moaned into his neck, his other hand exploring her soft breasts, massaging first one then the other. "There is nothing more attractive then when you say my name," he skimmed his nose along her cheek. She unbuttoned his fly reaching down into his pants to touch him. "Eloise, is this what you want?" He pulled his face slightly away from hers, he stared into her eyes, which softened looking at him. "Yes." He reached softly between her legs to find she wasn't wearing any underwear, " Eloise, were you sitting next to me in a theater for over two hours without wearing anything underneath?" He breathed heavily against her neck, "Scandlous, you naughty little thing." She chuckled, pulling him free of his pants and sliding on to him. She gasped as he filled her, grabbed both his hands, intertwining their fingers as the moved against each other, she kissed him, deeply, their tongues intertwining. She cried out as he bit her shoulder, her moan sending him over the edge to his own release into her. They rested against each other, nuzzling and giving a kiss here and there.

Eloise POV

They leaned together against the tree, legs entangled together, Loki's arms around her. "Loki?" "Hmmmmm?" " Solandis? Has she been showing any signs of magic yet?" He pulled back from her, "No not yet, why?" "She will, and when she does she'll need to come here to accept her magic." She kissed his cheek before she stood, "I have something for Solandis," she held her hand out to him, a small ring appearing, "If you want to take her out somewhere, it will change her appearance so she'll be safer and you won't have to drain your magic." After he took it from her hand she folded her arms over her body and turned toward the sun coming over the mountains.

Loki came up behind her pulling her to him, kissing her hair. "I have to get ready now. Here I'll send you home," she turned in his arms giving him a squeeze, standing on the tips of her toes to kiss him. Then he was alone infront of his house, Solandis bounding down the steps, Bilgsnipe at her heels. "Daddy!" She hugged him quickly before running off. Jane come out the front, "How was your evening?" "Eventful," he replied with a small smile going to go change his clothes.