Chapter 69

Eloise POV

She narrowed her eyes at Steve Rogers, "He said what?"

He looked uncomfortable under her glare, "He told me about the baby and I cannot in good conscience let you fight at all. You are sitting this one out."

"I missed the part where you are the boss of me Steve, I agreed to stay out unless it was necessary but I am not about to let him win if it comes down to it."

She unconsciously backed Steve into a corner in the hallway where he had called out to talk to her.

"Eloise, you already died once, let us do the fighting this time,"

"Listen up grandpa-" she snarled her hands on her hips, when a cold metal arm snaked around her waist pulling her back from Steve.

"And here I thought I was thru finding you corned about to get in a fight you can't win, and Doll what did I tell you about picking on the elderly," both Eloise and Steve relaxed their positions, both trying to stifle their laughter.

Silently she checked in on Loki, he was still asleep where she had left him, just wait till you wake up, I am going to eat you alive, she thought to him.

"Doll?" Buckys voice called her back.

"Sorry I was just checking in to see if the vile betrayer had woken up yet."

"Yeah to be fair though it was Thor that outted you though. I knew you weren't gonna take it well, I was gonna tell you but Steve got to you first."

They headed down to the Great Hall, "Ah so I am after the wrong brother, got it, where are you big brother?"

Eloise called sweetly checking to see if Thor was in the Great Hall eating breakfast yet.

"Can you stop picking fights for like 5 minutes?" Bucky asked, an amused smile playing on his lips.

"No, I don't like it when men try and decide what's best for me."

"Tell you what, I'll let you try and throw me around later, we have some friends coming in who you need to mee-" a loud crash sounded from outside, quickly Eloise followed Steve and Bucky out of the Great Hall to find a blue and orange space ship in the court yard and two more ships landing outside the castle walls.

"Get Thor and Loki, those are the Asgardian ships Thanos let get away."

She lifted up her skirt so she wouldn't trip dashing down to the blue and orange ship as the door lowered down and Gamora and Nebula started towards her before all three came to a sudden stop.

"You're dead. Thanos killed you." Nebula didn't mince her words as she stared.

"He did, it's a long story but I'm not dead anymore."

Gamora rushed and embraced her as Nebula awkwardly followed.

Eloise burst into a laugh, pulling Nebula into their hug as she wiped away a tear.

"Can we hug later? Big purple baddie is no doubt tracking us and it isn't gonna be long before he shows up." A raccoon walked past them talking.

"We got a distress signal from the ships he didn't destroy, we led them here since Thor and Loki were supposed to be here." Gamora released her, quickly explaining, while giving quick introductions, pointing out Rocket, Groot, Peter, Mantis, and Drax, as they all exited the ship.

"You can call me Star Lord," Peter gave her a salacious wink as he walked towards her.

"Wow you are even more stunning awake." Peter made a show of kissing her hand, she looked at Gamora, who glared at him making him quickly release her hand.