Chapter 44

Loki POV

He slipped a blindfold over her eyes, before wrapping his arms around her hips.

"Hold on to me." He whispered in her ear, she snuggled into his arms, as he transported them, "First dinner I think."

He was enjoying surprising her, it had been a very long time since she let him focus on her.

"Follow me darling," he led her along the path down to the water thru the palm trees, he liked how confidently she walked forward, her hand linked to his, how she trusted him.

"Stop right here darling."

He gently turned her slightly, so she would have the perfect view of their candle lit table on the beach, of the moonlight over the water, "Now before I show you,  tell me what you can sense about this place."

He watched her smile and cock her head to the side, "Mmmm I can hear the waves and smell salt in the air, so we're near the ocean? It feels warm and I can smell flowers, perhaps somewhere tropical?"

All the while he gently trailed his fingers down both of her arms, he watched as goosebumps raised on her arms from the sensation, before his hands snaked around her front, squeezing her to him, "Alright, you can look."

He placed his chin on her shoulder as she slipped the blindfold off and gasped, "Oh Loki! It's beautiful!"

He smiled kissing her neck as she wiggled against him.

"Come on" he picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder before walking over to the table and placing her upright in her chair, "No," she reached up and grabbed his lapels, she quickly stood up and pushed him into the chair before sitting in front of him, thank goodness the chairs were overly large and very comfortable, he pulled her back against him nuzzling her shoulder again, Gods she smelled good he inhaled against her skin, "Of course my darling, whatever you want."

Eloise POV

She was content just sitting against Loki, talking about nothing consequential, he managed to tempt her with a few morsels to eat before she waved off the food, "Honestly, I'm not that hungry."

When he suddenly froze underneath her, "Loki?" She tentatively touched his unmoving face, when an orange portal opened next to her, "Fuck Stephen,  one damn night off is all I ask."

She grumbled under her breath before she saw the anxiety written all over his face.

"Thanos is coming." Steven grabbed her shoulders, "You are going have to lie thru your teeth or he kills both of you here and now."

He gave her a slight shake as she felt her blood run cold and bile rise up from her stomach, she quickly pulled the soul stone out from under her shirt and tossed it into his hands.

"Safe keeping. Go."

She took one deep breath her mind running a million miles a minute as Stephen nodded, the time stone glowing around his neck as he stepped back thru the portal.

She had only a moment before time will start moving again, she quickly moved Loki hands, placing one on her neck in her hair, and the other on her upper thigh his fingers reaching under her skirt, she turned his face to hers, she buried her head in his neck to hide her face.

His fingers clenched in her hair, "Go with me on this," she managed to whisper in his ear before he could pull away, before she began sucking on his neck.

She felt him nod against her head before letting out a breathy moan and pulling her in closer.

Loki POV

He nearly jumped when his hands were in different places, Eloise breathlessly whispered against his neck, "Go with me on this."

There was something about her movements, desperation,  he pulled her head back to look at her, her eyes pleaded with him, before she leaned forward and began to kiss and suck at his neck.

Somethings happened with Strange and the time stone, he nodded against her head and pulled her up so she was straddling his lap, while normally he would be enjoying this turn of events, he knew there's only one thing that could cause her to be this afraid.

"Well daughter, this is a compromising position your in."

A deep amused voice came from over her shoulder,  her fingers which hand been sneaking under his shirt, trembled for only a moment before releasing him and sinking back to the side of him, her hands adjusting her clothing, outwardly she projected submissiveness, her eyes on the ground.

"Father. " she murmured giving a bow of her head to acknowledge Thanos.

"It is well you are both together, Little asgardian prince, you owe me an answer." Loki looked at Thanos, before glancing back at Eloise hoping for a clue as to what he is supposed to answer.

She turned her whole body to him, leaning forward so she was clearly letting him peak down her dress, "Yes Loki dear, what are you going to do?" She purred at him.

"Of course, I will join you Thanos."

He grabbed Eloise's chin forcefully, "I want my throne, little queen."

Thanos chuckled watching their interactions, "Daughter, you will make him king as soon as he brings me the tesseract.  I believe it is on Asgard."

Loki carefully wrapped his hand around Eloise's delicate neck, he could feel the iron collar still under the bottom half of his hand as his other hand is roaming her body, her eyes meet his with absolute trust, "Of course it is," he sneered without even glancing at Thanos. 

"Good, good. Then the sooner you bring me the tesseract, her throne and my daughter is yours."

Thanos walked over and gave Eloise's head a pat, before touching the back of her neck where her collar was, 

"Daughter, I think as a reminder who you work for you need a tighter leash, I heard about your statement at the summit. You were supposed to bring the leaders to my side, not send them to cower and hide. I'm disappointed."

Eloise jerked on his lap but showed no other reaction before whispering, "Of course Father, whatever you think is best."

"Very good, I will see you soon." Before he vanished. 

Eloise nearly collapsed on top of him.

"Shit, I thought we were goners for sure." She muttered into his neck, he gently rubbed her back, feeling her trembling against him, "Strange?"

"Yes" she confirmed as she finally pulled away, reaching up to hold his face in her hands, putting her forehead to his. "Thank goodness you are the God of lies." She mused.

After giving her a few minutes to calm down, he spoke, "Would you like to leave?"

"Yes, I'm sorry this was lovely, it's just after-"

"It feels a bit sullied."

"Yes."

"Any place in particular you would like to go? Venice? The Tajma Hall? Versailles?"

"I'd like to just go home with you. Just have a quiet evening with you."

"As you wish."

"You finally watched the princess bride?!"

"Yes, it was amusing.  Here we are home sweet home."