1) Introducing Trinity

*Odell*

I wake, sleep, eat football. It's who I am. I am football. It runs through my veins. Ain't nothing better then it. Nothing beats the thrill of making a touchdown. Playing as a wide receiver for the Giants is a blessing.

I'm Odell Beckham Jr. I'm 6'0ft even. 215 pounds of muscle. I'm mocha color with a smile to drop panties. I got a mohawk cut with natural curly hair. No sponge shit. I recent bleached the top part. I'm covered with tattoos. I guess you can say I'm handsome.

My alarm clock rang. It was four in the morning and I needed to go on my run. I got up and took a cold shower to wake me up. I got dress in my black basketball shorts and my Black Nike shirt. I put on my Navy Blue Nike Run shoes. I grabbed my phones and ear phones. And I was put the door.

Running in the morning always go gave me piece of mind. I felt one energize through put the day when I run. I ran for two hours and went back home.

I made my Green Boost Protein shake and dranked it as I watch old Giants games. In doing that you look at the mistakes you make and correct it. After that it was time to head to the Giants football arena, which was called MetLife Stadium . When I got there I was the first one. As always. First one there last to leave.

After ten minutes or so, everyone came in. We changed into our pads and headed on the field. Coach was there with a mean look on his face. Last week we lost and he didn't take it too well.

"Everyone shut the fuck up! " Coach Coughlin yelled. We all quiet down real quick.

"Yall think yall got the right to talk after the asswhooping yall received last week!" he said pausing to look at all of us.

"We only lost by a touchdown. " Eli Manning our QB said.

" That touchdown should've been block" Coach C yelled in his face.

"We did what we could" Markus Kuhn our DT said.

"Yea coach we was busting out ass out there" I said.

"Oh really? " he said a little too calm for my liking. We shook our heads yea.

" THEN WHY THE FUCK YALL LOST! HUH! Get to your assigned drill. We will be here till the sun goes down."he yelled as we got up and went to our assigned drills.

Of course my drills were 3 cone drill, shuttle run, and catching the ball. I did my drills over and over and over again. Finally three hours later he said we could take a break.

Everyone went to the rec room where football players wives or mom cooked lunched. Sometimes it would be chefs but the guys like that home cooked meal type of thing.

Of course no one was here for me. I didn't have a wife. I am in no position to settle down anytime soon. My mother was in Louisiana coaching track at Nicholls State University. I am so proud of her. I rather her do that then come here just to fix me a sandwich.

"Coach trynna kill us I swear! " Victor said as we all sat down.

" Right bih! " I said.

"Shit who finna go to NYD with me." Jason ask

"New York Dolls? That's that place but I got a date with the misses" Andre said.

"Anyone else" Jason ask.

"I gotchu" I said as we dapped up.

"Of course yall single yall can go to the strip club willy nilly" Andre said.

"Willy nilly? Did you lose your manhood during your drills" Eli joked as we all laugh.

There was some people dress in suits talking to coach. He pointed at me and I looked away. Probably reporters for an interview. I ain't feelin it today. They walked over to our table.