18) Dancing Babies

Farrah

Its been two weeks since the whole incident and we've been too focus on keeping Trini that we don't even talk about.

I've taken a lot of loss in my life and I am not ready for another. We have given the judge everything he asked for. I see no reason why they would take her away.

"If this gets out do you know how ugly thats gonna look upon you" Odell's publicist complained.

"He's going to be fine" I said as I packed Trini's dance bag.

"Says the ex-convict nanny" he muttered under his breath. I flicked him off and kept on working.

"Remember that you will have to be at the Oyster Theatre in downtown for her performance at five" I reminded Odell.

"Aight. Now let me take my ass to practice. I got a game in two days." he said as he left.

"He seems sad" his publicist said.

"I mean you would be said too if you were going to loose your daughter" I told him.

"Look Farrah I don't mean to be cold-hearted but I get paid to do certain things. And I don' always agree with it but hey its the job" he said.

"I understand" I told him as we both walked out of the condo.

I got into one of Odell's cars and drove to class. I couldn't wait to finish college it was high time. Damn near four years of stress! Neonatology was no joke.

And I still haven't decided to do yet. I know I don't want to be a neonatology nurse forever but I also don't want to quickly go to med school to become neonatology physician.

After class I went over to pick up my mothers prescription. I dropped it off to her and she wasn't in the best mood.

Especially with me. She wanted me to hear my sister out and I wanted to strangle my sister. So no we weren't seeing eye to eye.

"Why can't you listen to her side of the story" she asked.

"Cuz I don't want to" I said simply.

"Real childish of you Farrah!" she said as she marched up the stairs.

"Your welcome mother!" I yelled after her and left the place.

I got a call from Dean and I answered it. "Hey lifesaver" I answered.

"Oh someone is in a good mood"he said.

"I am always in a good mood"

"Lies."

"Ha! So whats up"

"The bureau is having this gala thing or whatever and I wanted to see if you could be my escort" He asked.

"Your escort or your date"

"Don't complicate things woman"

"Fine when is it"

"Uh next Saturday" he told me.

"Perfect I have nothing planned" I told him.

"You would cancel those plans for me anyways" he said cockily.

"Sure" I said dragging the ending.

"Aight imma let yo hatin ass go, unlike you I have real work to do" he told me.

"Your such a pompous asshole." I laughed hanging up.

I really did miss hanging out with Dean. He was my protector in my freshman year of college. He was always there for me when I needed it.