28) Day 3 Barbados

Odell

It was finally yacht time. I was actually pretty excited about going on the yacht. There was so much to do there according to the pamphlet.

We all were getting ready in a rush. The girls had on their new bathing suits they bought here and their sundresses.

I got dress in my blue Nike swim trunks and a wife beater. I got my Nike slides and I was done. As always I was done first.

"Hurry up Farrah!" Trinity said banging on the bathroom door.

"Yea Auntie" Mina said helping Trini bang on the door.

"I'm coming out now move" Farrah yelled as she opened the door.

She was wearing this black lace net see through dress thing with a black bikini underneath. All her curves were out. I couldn't help but stare.

"Daddy!" Trini yelled in my face.

"Huh"

"Lets go!" Mina said pulling me up.

"Geesh what's wrong with you people" Trini said shaking her head.

We went out and to the driver outside as he drove us to our location. The entire my eyes were on Farrah. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. It will be our last night since we will be leaving the next day afternoon.

I was actually really sad that we had to leave so soon. I wish my break was longer. I loved this time I had with Trinity. I didn't want her to think I like being away from her.

"OMG is that the yacht?!" Mina said as we got out to the dock.

"Yup" I told her.

"Better not sink lime the Titanic" Trini mumbled.

"Child please soon as you get on all your wanna do is have fun in the arcade and the pool" I told her.

We gave the man our tickets and boarded on. This was the more private yacht. It had less people on it which made more room for us.

As I suspected the girls ran off to the arcade room as soon as we let their hands go. Farrah and I headed to the bar for some cocktails.

"Good afternoon is there anyone sitting here" this man said coming up to Farrah.

"No its all yours" Farrah said.

"Matter of fact the whole bar is your let's go Farrah" I said dragging her ass away from ol thirsty ass nigga.

"Hey what if I wanted a refill" she said as I pulled her to the edge of the yacht.

"Then I'll go over there and get you one"

"I'm a big girl I can do it myself"

"And I said no"

"And you don't tell me what to do. I believe we had this conversation before"

"And I remember not listening"

"Your so annoying." she said facing the beautiful crystal clear water.

"Yea but you love me" I said grabbing her waist.

"I love Trinity not you"

"Yea but we're a package deal. Love one love them all"

"I'm going to file for a sexual harassment suit against you boss"

"Um is that before or after I fuck you" I whispered in her ear.

"Daddy come on we wanna go to the pool! It's pink!!" Trinity sais as they ran up on us.

"Aight aight we're coming. Right Farrah" I said