6) Awkward Moments

*Farrah*

I realize how I totally overreacted last weekend. I was totally crossing the line. It's none of my business. It just brought some old memories. I use to always questioned why my dad left.

Like how can you just say goodnight to Mr and the next morning your stuff is gone. No warning no goodbye. But I guess I was more mad at the fact Odell has his daughter. Or better yet just got his daughter as he's already ready to just give up.

I get raising a child is hard and all but there is help. She's already so in love with you. That's what hurt the most. Is the fact you grew to love someone and they just up and leave you. When you never met your father it's easier to deal with then knowing you knew the him and he just didn't want you.

I woke this morning and quickly went to take a shower. It was Monday and Odell didn't have practice. So I didn't have to show up to early.

I got dress in my dark blue skinny jeans, a white Polo button down, and my Spherries. When I was done I put on my gold heart necklace and my MK watch. I grabbed my bag and headed to the bus stop.

When I got there Odell and Trinity were on the couch eating cereal. They're eyes glued to Lilo and Stich episode playing. It was a sweet moment. I dropped my bag and they turned around.

"Good morning you guys" I said.

"Farrah!! Where were you? Daddy almost made me his oatmeal. " she said whispering the last part.

" I heard you! My oatmeal aint that bad" he said getting up to put his bowl away.

"When you stirred it all of it stuck to the spoon. " Trinity said dryly.

"I like thick" he argued.

"Whatever you say daddy. What are we doing today Farrah? " she ask.

" You have school in an hour so go wash up. I'll lay your outfit out. Then you have dance practice right after school. We're going to have to rush to Catch the subway" I told her.

"Urgh again! How long do I have to go to school"

"Twelve years then about four to eight eight years after that. "

" Woah! I'm going to old! " she said.

" Come on silly go shower up. And don't forget-"

"To wash behind my ears I know I know" she said walking off waving her hands at me.

When she left I started cleaning up the mess they did in the kitchen. While I was cleaning Odell came in and got a water bottle out of the fridge. Jeez you could just feel the awkwardness in the room.

"Look I just wanted to apologize for yelling at you last night. " he said.

" No I'm the one who should be apologizing. I totally was unprofessional. "

" It's fine. Water under the bridge? "

" Water under the bridge"I said as he walks out.

"Wait! " I said making him turn around.

" What's wrong"

"I'm going to have to leave a bit early. I have this thing I gotta go to. In fact I'll have to get dress here and after dinner I gotta go" I spat out.

"That's fine with me. Trinity and I will be fine. "

" That's great to hear. I'm going to go get her ready " I said walking out the kitchen.

I went in and went to get Trinity clothes. I swear age has way more clothes then me. I picked out her outfit. I picked a simple black and white dress, with her red flats, and her red Chanel cross body bag.