36) New Positions

Odell

We got off the private jet and everyone looked for their families, even myself. And that's was a nice change in my life.

It use to be I put my beats on and wait for my driver and drive home. Now I got a beautiful ladiy waving and smiling me down as I walk up to her.

"Dellie!! " she squeals as she leaped on my.

"Somebody miss daddy" I said as I put her down.

"Boy don't start. " she said smiling real hard.

"Look at you. Your cheeks don't hurt" I said pulling at them.

"I'm happy I missed you" she said as I kissed her.

"I missed you more. So Trini still has no idea"

"Nope. She's with Jenny and her daughter Dianna the only dance mom I like. I can't wait to see her face."

"I got her a little gift for when she wins"

"How you know she gon win?" she ask as we got to her car.

"Cuz she a Beckham. We win"

"But yall lost though"

"Way to make your man feel love" I said.

"I'm just saying. You have to be prepared if she doesn't win. She hasn't lost yet but this is Nationals. Every little girl and boy gonna be there."

"They ain't our baby girl though"

"You right!" she said smiling at me.

"I miss that smile"

"You in love with all this huh"

"Maybe I am" I told her in all seriousness.

"Alright if you say so"

"You just wait" I said as I put my seat down to lay down. I was still tired from the flight and the game I literally just had.

"You just sleep. Imma need you to be well rested by five" she said as she turned the radio off.

"Nah go head listen to your slow jams"

"You need silence. This hour drive better make your ass sleep"

...... An hour later.....

I must've knocked out cuz when I finally opened my eyes we were at my condo complex and Farrah was getting my bags.

I got out to help her but she told me to go on up. I had no energy to argue with her so I did what I was told. I got in and
immediately went back to bed.

I heard Farrah come in and she went to the bathroom. I hear the shower run. She came to me some minutes later.

"I'm gonna go ahead and leave. I set four alarms to wake you up. You need to be up and showered by the third one. I texted you the address and I already called you a driver. He knows what time to be there. Sleep tight"

"Wait" I mumbled.

"What?"

"Ion get no love" I asked. She came over and and kissed me. I smacked her ass when she turned around to leave.

I'm telling you I might as well put a ring on it cuz Farrah ain't going no where. I love her too much to let her leave.

Fatima

I was never as hell walking into work today. I know that Ms. Rosendale heard about my argument with our new client.

This was my chance to go big and I ruined it. I should've kept my cool. Maybe then I would have something to argue with.