15)Criminals and Football Players

Fatima

I prayed as I went into Ms. Rosendale's office. I mean what if he was lying just to have sex with me. What if he pulled the deal.

Oh Lord I'm so getting fired. I open the door to her office and there he was sitting and laughing with her. I thought this nigga was still in Dubai or wherever he was.

"Oh there she is!" Ms. Rosendale said.

"Good morning uh everyone" I said as i fixed my hair.

"Well please join us" he said he said pulling my chair for me.

"Thank you..Mr.Riverson" I said.

"Oh come on now I'm sure we can be on first name basis now Ms. Mcallister" he said.

"Oh I rather not" I muttered.

"Sadly I have to leave you beautiful ladies. I got practice to get to" he said standing up and kissing Ms. Rosendale hand then smiling at me. What did I do Lord.

"Well you certainly made quite the impression on him" she said sipping her tea. If she only knew the real tea.

"I guess" I said.

"Well congratulation you are solely on this case. Just you. So don't screw up. Win this case and I'll give  another"

"And if I don't"

"You wil. Now go work on your case"

"Thank you Ms. Rosendale"

"Oh and Fatima"

"Yes?"

"Dont screw our next client."  she said not even looking at me.

I rushed out the room and into my little office. How the hell did she found out. Did he tell her? I remembered the card he gave me when he left. I took it out and it was his number with a 'Call Me' written under it.

I had the urge to text him. I needed to know if he told my boss. Like who does that? Its really my fault I mean I caved in and slept with him. So I really can't be mad. But I still had that urge to text. Not only text but call. So I did

"Hello"

"Hey um this is Ms. McCallister and I was calling because-"

"You missed me. Its okay you aint had to make up an excuse"

"What?! No- thats- did you tell my boss"

"Nope i didn't tell her. I aint trynna get you fired or nothin."

"Oh good"

"I'll like to take you out tonight"

"Oh no I can't do tonight. I'll be busy"

"Doing what"

"Your case duh"

"Take a break with me"

"I haven't even started to be able to take a break. We are on a deadline and I don't have much time"

"Great then you'll start tomorrow"

"I don't think so"

"Tell me a valid reason why you can't go"

"Because I'm not a sex toy that you can play with"

"You think if you go out with me I'll just have sex with you. Like using you"

"Yes"

"Well your wrong. I actually did enjoy your company. And I want a real date. In fact we can go to several dates and then you tell me when we can have sex again. No pressure."