13) Date Night

A/N: Hey guys I see yall reading but I don't see them comments and voted adding up. So please click the star and say something. I'm sure yall got opinions and I wanna here them. Now enjoy!

Odell

Having my parents and my sister here has been good and bad. Good because I get to catch up with them. Bad because they want to know EVERYTHING. And I can't go out without them wanting to go to.

It was like being a teenager all over again. Questioning where am I going out this time of night and all that. Except now it was like 'Your a father now going out at all times a night is unacceptable.'

But as the Lord will have it they are leaving today. Trinity was a bit devastated when we told her yesterday. I told her soon I will take her up in Louisiana to go see them at their home.

"Odell you have to baptized her. You don't know if her mother had a christening." my mother nagged me.

"Ma she was Catholic I'm sure she had a christening. " I said.

"You sure?" she asked as I picked her bags.

"Yes mama. Now give your only son a hug" I said as she smiled and hugged me.

"I'm really proud of you for stepping up" she said.

"Thank you. I'm happy you guys came. It meant a lot to me." I said as they took her bags for the airplane.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" she said as she went to Trinity who was done being squeeze to death by my pops.

"Son keep making me proud" my dad said hugging me.

"I'll try"

"And catch the ball boy"

"I will"

"Everytime"

"Everytime" I said as he shook my hand and left.

It's the same speech he gives me for every occasion. Birthdays, Graduation, Going off to college, Going off to the NFL, goodbyes. Everything!

"Okay my turn big Bro" my sister said hugging me.

"Imma miss you lil sis" I told her.

"I'm gonna miss you more. Call me more okay"

"Okay I will. Take care of yourself"

"I will and keep paying Farrah well. She takes good care of Trinity."

"I will. "

"And make sure you keep telling Trinity you love her every night. She's been through a lot"

"I know. Now go before yall miss yall flights" I said.

"Bye Grandma! Bye Grandpa! Bye Auntie!!!!" Trinity yelled well waving like crazy as they went in the terminal.

"Come Trini. You'll talk to them tonight when they land and settle down. "

"Okay" she said she lifted her hands for me to hold her.

I picked her up and we went to my car. We drove home in silence. When we got home she went in immed and went to Farrah and told her all about it.

Meanwhile I called Harmonie and let her know we were going on a date. The carnival was in town for two days and I was going to take her to the first day which is today and I was gonna take Trinity tomorrow on the last day.
"Your taking me to the carnival?" she said on the phone

"Yes. You don't like carnivals?"

"I do but the one on town is all about the rides"

"Yea"